Best companies to work for in Redmond?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Redmond? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Scott Thompson in West Palm Beach, Florida

91 months ago

What is your current role at Expedia?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul Anderson in Kirkland, Washington

91 months ago

My exact title is Manager, Configuration Services however I also do Performance Coaching for the company. Why do you ask?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rosemeri Reinehr in Redmond, Washington

91 months ago

Paul Anderson in Kirkland, Washington said: I recommend Expedia.com. They are a great company with lots of open positions for various types of positions. I recommend them because of the energy level and their culture. I worked at Microsoft in various teams and the experience was the same (confusion, darkness, etc). Expedia is the way to go.

If you want a personal recommendation contact me - I work there as a manager.

Paul Anderson (Performance Coach)
www.addcore.com

Hi paul!

My name is Rosemeri, I have law degree from Brazil and I finished my MBA program from Minessota- USA, now I'm looking for job here in USA.
I'd love your recommendation. If there possible I'd like to call you or you could call me if you prefer, I'd like to explain my situation to you maybe you can help me, recommending me to Expedia.
My email address is rosemeri.reinehr@comcast.net, and I live in Redmond-WA. I'll send my phone number to your email address.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Have a terrific day!

Rosemeri

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul Anderson in Redmond, Washington

83 months ago

Expedia is pretty good with getting back with candidates they are interested in interviewing. What I do suggest is reviewing your resume, reviewing the job description, and finding whether or not your resume is speaking to the exact needs of the job description. While it sounds simple, it's amazing how many resumes we would get that has accomplishments we didn't care about. Just because you achieved something doesn't mean that it's meeting the needs of the hiring manager.

Here is a article that speaks to this belief. While it's written for business, it applies the same way toward hiring. www.prolango.com/blog/?p=1

Make sure your resume is speaking to the exact needs of the job description. If not, either tailor your resume to highlight the skills they're looking for or apply to another job.

Best,

Paul

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.