What are the best neigborhoods in Richland?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

odie97@hotmail.com

64 months ago

I grew up here in Richland since 1963 when my new family adopted me. My dad retired from Hanford after 35 years, my mom stayed home and raised the two of us. The best neighborhood for raising children is in the ranch house area by the bypass and inbetween Swift and Sacramento. This is very close to all of the schools, including a private school named Liberty Christian.
I have also lived in other metro areas, including Spokane, Portland, and Everett. Richland is still my choice. There are no gangs here, the streets roll up before 9pm and the police are friendly and fair to all. I still reside here in my one bedroom prefab home with my husband, all the children are grown and sucessful adults. My ex-husband has five well run-businesses: Rad Towing, Rad Cab, Rad Exaust, and Generic Towing for all police and highway tows. Gary and his new wife, Helen are honest and also very fair.
I still stay in touch with my school friends and most of them chose to stay here and raise their families as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.