Best companies to work for in Riverside?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Riverside? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

frank gamez in Hemet, California

76 months ago

looking for picker,forklift operator,shipping & recieving

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

frank in Anaheim, California

75 months ago

honest, highly motivated individual whose morals, convictions and impecable work ethics can be an asset to any employer rather than an investment risk. You will find, in addition to a wide spectrum of intrerests, that I possess the qualifications and skills to turn my words into profit!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

frank in Anaheim, California

75 months ago

I believe that in the sales environment, it doesn't matter whether you sell a computer or a can of beans--what maters most is how you go about your business!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jeffrey Richard in San Bernardino, California

69 months ago

I have a class B drivers license and I am available to drive for your company Thank you very much, Jeffrey Richard

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

victor olivas in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

frank gamez in Hemet, California said: looking for picker,forklift operator,shipping & recieving

i have worked in warehouse for over 5years and certified in forklift

Chad Harris in Chino, California

66 months ago

frank gamez in Hemet, California said: looking for picker,forklift operator,shipping & recieving

Hi Mr. Gamez, I am a certified forklift operator, Sit Down, Stand up, and Electric Pallet Jack. I live in Hemet I would enjoy speaking with you. I also have a class B Drivers Licence

Jeffrey Richard in Redlands, California

66 months ago

I am familiar with Warehouse work. In shipping and receiving. Certified sit-down Forlift(IRONHORSE) And palletjack manual and electric. kAlso maintenance and janitorial
experience. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

larry wagenseller in Riverside, California

66 months ago

I am CAL OSHA certified on 5 differant forklifts and looking for full time employment

Edward Hamell in Beaumont, California

65 months ago

Multi faceted,experienced Production Supervisor and Shipping/ Receiving Supervisor with over twenty years experience. A/A Degree in Business Management. Certificates in Paralegal Studies and Investigation and Security. Proficient in Lean Manufacturing, JIT and Management by Objectives scenarios. Currently working on B.S. degree on line. Ten years cost accounting experience.Logistics and International/ Domestic Shipping. Sales and Sales Management. Available immediately. Current OSHA Level II forklift certificate (up to 10,000 lb. capacity). Experienced trainer and team builder. I am looking for a corporation or business with the desire and ability to prosper in the current economic environment. Positive attitude and image are a must. Contact me at Archangel54@verizon.net. or check out my web profile at www.brightfuse.com/edward-hamell
Look forward to hearing from you......EJH

Rudy in Rialto, California

64 months ago

Jeffrey Richard in Redlands, California said: I am familiar with Warehouse work. In shipping and receiving. Certified sit-down Forlift(IRONHORSE) And palletjack manual and electric. kAlso maintenance and janitorial
experience. :)

Yes im a haved work in warehouse for 10yers.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.