Information on the steps to take to get my CDM,certification.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Joweco in Roanoke, Virginia

25 months ago

Has anyone been through the process of becoming a Certified Dietary Manager? I have researched and found where I will take the exam,but what is involved in the preparation for the exam? Any and all advice will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JorJanna in Augusta, Georgia

19 months ago

Hi....
Its 5 months later so you probably have already taken the exam. But is you haven't, just make sure that you study the your study material. If you have been in the position for a while you should pass it with no issues. Its the newbies to healthcare foodservice that typically have trouble. The credentials are quite valuable, so if you do not pass the first time please retry until you do.

Joweco in Roanoke, Virginia

19 months ago

JorJanna in Augusta, Georgia said: Hi....
Its 5 months later so you probably have already taken the exam. But is you haven't, just make sure that you study the your study material. If you have been in the position for a while you should pass it with no issues. Its the newbies to healthcare foodservice that typically have trouble. The credentials are quite valuable, so if you do not pass the first time please retry until you do.

Thank you JorJanna. Actually, I have went off into another direction with my career.I appreciate your response though. Joweco

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.