Does anyone know of any legit marketing companies in San Antonio? or which ones are scams?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Jade360 in Mcallen, Texas

52 months ago

I'm looking for an entry-level position in marketing/promotions, but with so many scams out there its hard to tell which ones are legit.

There was one that was even posted on my school's website but I read another post on this site that says it was a scam. The company was called San Antonio Marketing Inc.

I've found job posting of the following websites as well. If anyone knows anything about these or other companies please let me know.

sphere management group [url]www.spheremg.com/[/url]

Nxt Gen Marketing [url]www.nxtgenmktg.com/[/url]

I think I found other posts saying the following are also scams.
Impact Inc-impactincorp.com/?page_id=9
Core, Inc. [url=www.coreincorporated.net]Core[/url]
Galleria Marketing [url=www.galleriamarketing.com/index.htm]Galleria Marketing[/url]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kristophersart@live.com in San Antonio, Texas

51 months ago

SPartan Fhtm in East Lansing, Michigan said: Hello, a legit marketing business would be FHTM Fortune high tech marketing, you can take a look at this link . www.fhtmus.com/brewerp1

Sphere management sales direct t.v out of sams and best buy 7.50 hourly commision is great based on sales performance at least your not sweating at the flea market

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

iworker in San Antonio, Texas

50 months ago

Sphere Management group pays only commission and no hourly pay. My working interview was with a slightly intoxicated trainer who drove his mothers car and waxed on about unlimited earning potential.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

bob

49 months ago

Nxt Gen Marketing is a multilevel marketing scam, I worked for the company for 3 months lost a lot of money and lost a lot of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

bob

49 months ago

Nxt Gen Marketing is a multilevel marketing scam, I worked for the company for 3 months lost a lot of money and lost a lot of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sammagnolia

49 months ago

Nxt Gen Marketing is a scam or a multi level marketing ploy beware.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

prodigy in San Antonio, Texas

45 months ago

I know for a fact that the Sphere is 100% legitimate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

jade360 in Mcallen, Texas

45 months ago

prodigy in San Antonio, Texas said: I know for a fact that the Sphere is 100% legitimate.

how is that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lois Baloo in Holiday, Florida

42 months ago

FTC Steps Up Efforts Against Scams That Target Financially-Strapped Consumers - More Than 90 Actions Brought By Commission and Its Law Enforcement Partners

Attorney General Roy Cooper today joined state attorneys general from across the country and the Federal Trade Commission to announce a national sweep targeting business opportunity scams, including actions against four companies that have targeted North Carolina consumers.

“When jobs are scarce, claims to help people make money fast become plentiful,” Cooper said. “Consumers think they’re buying into a great way to earn a living, but they could end up paying far more than they’ll ever make.”

In challenging economic times, many people in the state are looking for work. Unfortunately, sometimes they find scams instead of legitimate opportunities. Complaints to the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division about business opportunity, work-at-home schemes, and other employment related scams were up 11 percent last year, from 177 complaints in 2009 to 197 complaints in 2010.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

camelia in Astoria, New York

31 months ago

you still interested in multilevel marketing? contact me i will give you a feed back and this one is legit i am in and realy make money

ricksalas

31 months ago

Not to be mean, but how us that going to help her make money?

camelia in Astoria, New York said: you still interested in multilevel marketing? contact me i will give you a feed back and this one is legit i am in and realy make money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

camelia in Astoria, New York

31 months ago

you are not mean and you dont have to get into nothing so dont think you will help me

Iris in San Antonio, Texas

27 months ago

Sphere has a very fishy feel to me. They just called me to invite me to an interview, but wouldn't tell me about the job. I've been applying to IT positions only, so I don't like that they have my information. When they emailed me via gmail, Google gave me a possible phishing alert. I would be wary of them.

Marketing4Mommies in El Paso, Texas

26 months ago

wondering if I could put a link in here.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.