Job search in San Antonio?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in San Antonio?

Reply - Report abuse

Regina Nieves4 in San Antonio, Texas

83 months ago

New to area. Use to a busy work schedule. Had my own business and not use to staying at home.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lourdes in San Antonio, Texas

77 months ago

Hola , dios los bendiga .
soy lurdes massey tengo 4 hijos mi marido se llama dave massey.vivimos san antonio texas, mi familia departe de mi marido vive en dallas y la mia en durango dgo mexico .
me encantaria trabajar para ti . soy muy responsable y trabajadora y sobre todo confiable y limpia. ojala pudieramos llegar a un acuerdo ..y trabajar toda la semana me encantaria trabajar casa gde o rancho ..horario manana 8 a 3
tengo referencias y experiencia .
me gusta disfrutar la vida y amo los atardeceres.
amo mi trabajo y me encanta ser independiente .
DIOS los bendiga y bendiga su hogar .
sinceramente lurdes massey .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lourdes in San Antonio, Texas

77 months ago

HOUSEKEEPER.GENERAL CLEANING

MORNING
INDEPENDENT
SPEAK :SPANISH ..ENGLISH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Angelica Tillery in San Antonio, Texas

73 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in San Antonio?

I would like to find a job in fine jewelry professional sales.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandra Saenz in Converse, Texas

72 months ago

Angelica Tillery in San Antonio, Texas said: I would like to find a job in fine jewelry professional sales.

Angelica,
I'm a military wife who just moved to Schertz/Cibolo area less than a year ago. I have a female friend who is recruting sales persons for her team of fine jewelry professional company. She demonstrates her jewelry in peoples homes and is willing to train the right candidates to join her team. I went to one of her jewelry parties and the products are very beautiful, a little bit pricey, but very pretty and they have a life-time guarantee. Reply to this e- mail and I can put you in contact with her. She needs people before the hollidays start!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.