Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Dominre in Ft. Worth, Texas

62 months ago

Americans are so picky that they don't like the jobs. So here comes ours and your friend from south of the border and they work and they are not picky.That is why they have good cars and homes that they rent or but,so wake up so lazy bums and start working,so you will made the cut and have some money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Broke-and-Worried in California

62 months ago

Huh?

Dominre in Ft. Worth, Texas

62 months ago

Broke-and-Worried in California said: Huh?

Huh what can you get a job or not.And do not tell me that you are a bum

mticknor in Warsaw, Indiana

62 months ago

In this economy, it’s incredibly tough it find ANY job at all. I just graduated from college with a Bachelors of Science, yet I still can’t find anything! So in the meantime, I have found a really great way to make extra cash on a consistent basis that I can really count on right now. I would be happy to share that information with you and maybe you could try it out and see what you think. No, you aren’t going to make A TON of money off this, but I can tell you that you really can make a decent amount of money! It’s 100% free, completely legitimate, very easy to use, and best of all you can make money in the comfort of your own home and you can choose your hours and how much time and effort you want to put into it! I love it cause I can do it in my PJs (hehe) and I think it’s actually quite fun. It’s online survey taking and yes I was VERY skeptical of this too to begin with. I thought they were all scams but decided to try it a try and I can tell you that I have tried over 20 of these websites and this website is the ONLY one that has actually worked for me! It really is the only one that I have found that is definitely not a scam and I actually get a check in the mail every month! If you are interested visit this helpful website below to sign up…

easiest-way-to-make-money.yolasite.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.