Before you post your resume...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

johnny_rohrbacher@yahoo.com in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Hi Erik,
My girlfriend and I are moving to San Diego on Nov 1st and neither one of us have a found a job. Both of us have college degrees mine is in management her is in marketing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chipperoo in Farmingdale, New Jersey

84 months ago

No offense, but a Yahoo email address just doesn't look professional. So if people aren't contacting you, maybe that's why. Sorry, and I'm not saying it to be mean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

johnny_rohrbacher@yahoo.com in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Yeah right

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Cory in Encinitas, California

77 months ago

Chipperoo in Farmingdale, New Jersey said: No offense, but a Yahoo email address just doesn't look professional. So if people aren't contacting you, maybe that's why. Sorry, and I'm not saying it to be mean.

What e-mails sites do you consider professional?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

69 months ago

Hello Everyone, This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, industries, companies and such. Please do not use the forums as a place of recruitment. If you'd like to post your jobs on Indeed, please contact us at Sales@indeed.com for more information. Sincerely, Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

leighbaby in Suwon, Korea, Republic of

68 months ago

im interested to apply an working visa there i hve my friend also in san diego california shes willing to invite me...but how? pls help me; thank you

Working H. in San Diego, California

67 months ago

leighbaby in Suwon, Korea, Republic of said: im interested to apply an working visa there i hve my friend also in san diego california shes willing to invite me...but how? pls help me; thank you

In thesedays, most companies don't interest to provide a working visa unless you have a speical talent as much as anyone would want to suffer to take you. Also, lack of opening is on H1. It's a thing kind of invitation.

Barth Meyers in San Diego, California

67 months ago

Erik Kudrna in La Jolla, California said: Please contact me. I'm a direct hire Accounting and Finance recruiter in San Diego. My specialty is placing professionals that ARE NOT on the job boards, but are passively looking for a better opportunity. If you have your resume on a job board, any recruiter can grab it and send it all over without you even knowing. My candidates understand their value and wouldn't want "just anyone" handing their information.

Erik,

I am just beginning a job search. I am seekinig a recruiter to work with in the San Diego area. I work in the Insurance Industry. Is this your arena or do you know somwone that has connections in that area? My e-mail is barth@insales.com

omar.vasquez68@yahoo.com in San Diego, California

67 months ago

SEARCHING FOR A JOB IN THE MAINTENANCE FIELD 7 1/2 YEARS EXP. OWN TOOLS AND TRANSPORTATION.

Saralyne in Lakeside, California

66 months ago

Erik Kudrna in La Jolla, California said: Please contact me. I'm a direct hire Accounting and Finance recruiter in San Diego. My specialty is placing professionals that ARE NOT on the job boards, but are passively looking for a better opportunity. If you have your resume on a job board, any recruiter can grab it and send it all over without you even knowing. My candidates understand their value and wouldn't want "just anyone" handing their information.

Recently laid off in November from 10 years of service with a Navy contractor as a Buyer. I also have 3 years of experience on top of that in the commercial field (electronics). I fortunately had & have a part time job in the restaurant industry in which I also love. But procurement and accounting are my true love. One in the same. Are you employed by a recruiter or freelancing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

serrah in Cote D'Ivoire

66 months ago

i need your attention ......why because i am a deaf girl looking to get assistance from you, more infos will follow as soon as i hear from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

serrah in Cote D'Ivoire

66 months ago

i need urgent attention from you,
thank
from
serrah.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

justmentx in Melissa, Texas

64 months ago

you can go to selectcandidates.com and send your resume and don't worry about whether you have a yahoo email or any other. people will still contact you or call you if they are interested. if you are getting no response from your resume then have one or more people you know look at it. be sure to select people that actually do some hiring from time to time so that they have a clue. good luck to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alfromsocal in Carlsbad, California

64 months ago

Looking to apply my Real Estate Finance ( Loan Officer) skill set into another industry or something more stabile. Any suggestions ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

merrill.tamara0@gmail.com in Lakeside, California

63 months ago

just graduated computer tech school and having a hard time finding a job because i have a criminal background. please help. if possible?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Aline Resende in Sarasota, Florida

29 months ago

I really like the commnets because it help us to clarify ours.
Thanks

Vikki in San Diego, California

14 months ago

Cory in Encinitas, California said: What e-mails sites do you consider professional?

Gmail.com My son states lol

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.