Loan Processor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

AUSTIN in San Diego, California

63 months ago

Is it just me or is it more difficult to get a successful job to work at I'm TRYING TO DO THAT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

chulada91 in Escondido, California

62 months ago

Kay C DuBois in San Diego, California said: I am currently seeking employment as a loan processor in the Mission Valley area of San Diego.

Kay - I am currently looking for Jr Home Mortgage Consultant/Asst/Processor - can you please tell me a little more about yourself? Thank You, Liz Reyes

62 months ago

AUSTIN in San Diego, California said: Is it just me or is it more difficult to get a successful job to work at I'm TRYING TO DO THAT.

Austin, I am currently looking for Jr Home Mortgage Consultant/Asst/Processor - can you please tell me a little more about yourself? Thank You, Liz Reyes

Veleta G in Lemon Grove, California

60 months ago

Liz, Are you still looking for an Mortgage Consultant/Asst/Processor? I Would be interested in forwarding my resume to you.
Thank you
Veleta

60 months ago

Yes I am - you can send this to liz.r.lefore@gmail.com

careful in San Diego, California

59 months ago

If I pretend to be an employer and "looking" for an employee, would you still send me your resume and your information about your life to be taken over by a scam artist?

Be careful out there and ask the "user" for their professional office address phone number so you can call them to verify.

Hope this saves ya'll out there.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.