Weather in San Diego

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

What are the seasons like in San Diego? How do San Diego dwellers cope?

Reply - Report abuse

Dan in San Diego, California

86 months ago

Seasons? There are none - there's summer, and every now and then, it rains a little. Cope? You make it sound like this is a hardship. If you want snow, you go to the mountains.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike McDougall in Las Vegas, Nevada

80 months ago

www.sandiego-weather.us discusses San Diego Weather and shows the conditions for different times of the year. San Diego weather certainly doesn't vary much, but it's nice to know when it's most likely to rain, etc.mik

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

toni m. cabrera in San Diego, California

79 months ago

Host said: What are the seasons like in San Diego? How do San Diego dwellers cope?

San Diego Has the best weather world wide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rob in San Diego, California

79 months ago

no name in San Diego, California

69 months ago

Host said: What are the seasons like in San Diego? How do San Diego dwellers cope?

I just moved here from the cold Upper Midwest and am very amused by the local weather forecasts. Oh no, it's going to be rainy and overcast, high of 55 - IN DECEMBER! (How will I survive?) One thing I'm curious about: why all the reports about "visibility?" Is it because there is a lot of air traffic here? Or is it because there isn't much other weather news to talk about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

RJH in San Diego, California

68 months ago

Dan in San Diego, California said: Seasons? There are none - there's summer, and every now and then, it rains a little. Cope? You make it sound like this is a hardship. If you want snow, you go to the mountains.

Season 1 Green, Season 2 Brown, Season 3 Dead !!

Love SD

67 months ago

Cope? Are you aware that it's almost 80 degrees right now, at 11:20 am on February 2nd? This is the best place to live hands down. If you crave extreme whether you drive a couple of hours to it. Can't beat it!

marco in Chula Vista, California

67 months ago

how's the wether?

Pineapple Princess =D in Bremerton, Washington

64 months ago

PERFECT!!
I lived in Hawaii and still prefer SD weather. Right now I am living in WA State and am extremely depressed due to the weather. It is AWFUL!!! Luckily I will be back in SD very soon!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

D in San Diego, California

63 months ago

no name in San Diego, California said: I just moved here from the cold Upper Midwest and am very amused by the local weather forecasts. Oh no, it's going to be rainy and overcast, high of 55 - IN DECEMBER! (How will I survive?) One thing I'm curious about: why all the reports about "visibility?" Is it because there is a lot of air traffic here? Or is it because there isn't much other weather news to talk about?

Since there is so little weather variation most of the year what often triggers a 'nice day' comment is the clarity of the air, or visibility. This was even more common back in the '70s and '80s when smog was more prevalent in the L.A. area. (those emissions controls actually worked!!)

Meredith in Oceanside, California

35 months ago

We have seasons???!
;)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.