Best companies to work for in Sacramento?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Sacramento? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

kamla khalasi in Sacramento, California

86 months ago

i need a job asap moved to sacramento 6 month's go can't find a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Jim in Sacramento, California

79 months ago

kamla khalasi in Sacramento, California said: i need a job asap moved to sacramento 6 month's go can't find a job

What is your background? I may be able to help you get started. jimspivack@rcip.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pris916@yahoo.com in Roseville, California

76 months ago

I have been looking for work on and off since August, 2007. I have a BA in Liberal Arts with a Business Option, a Paralegal Certificate from UC Berkeley Extension and will be receiving a Business & Technology Cert. from the Greater SAC Urban League next week. Since High School I have attended 9 different schools and have acquired tons of units. I have worked in many different fields and many different jobs: 2 government agencies, 3 hospitals, an answering service among a host of others. I have 6+ resumes and am seeking employment at a mid-career level. Are there any recruiters out there with suggestions for me?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ron sellinger in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

75 months ago

I am currently attending The Pennsylvania College of Technology. And i am looking in to moving to Cali. I want to know if it is a good move ? I have thirteen years in welding and fabrication.I have obtained over twenty different cert's .In mig, Tig,Stick,these tests were taken in a veriety of metals.and in and out of position. The school i am attending now is for Buisness Management.Can anyone point me in the right direction? please let me know .via e-mail at selron97@pct.edu. Thanks. Ron

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

richcacheiro@sbcglobal.net in Sacramento, California

69 months ago

I am 63 years old unemployed since Sept.07. I have a high school education and most of my work experience has been in Customer Service and Shipping/Receiving (19 years). I am ethical and self directed seasoned professional. What companies in Sacramento look for mature individuals to hire. I have done online application for many jobs and have not heard form any. What campanies allow you to submit an application in person.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

a44 in Vacaville, California

67 months ago

Ron sellinger in Williamsport, Pennsylvania said: I am currently attending The Pennsylvania College of Technology. And i am looking in to moving to Cali. I want to know if it is a good move ? I have thirteen years in welding and fabrication.I have obtained over twenty different cert's .In mig, Tig,Stick,these tests were taken in a veriety of metals.and in and out of position. The school i am attending now is for Buisness Management.Can anyone point me in the right direction? please let me know .via e-mail at selron97@pct.edu. Thanks. Ron

Don't come unless you have a job. Unemployment 10% and growing each day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

no one in Sacramento, California

50 months ago

DPR Construction, SMUD, Nugget Markets and Intel are all considered good places to work. None have entry level positions currently except for a couple of Nugget Markets.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.