I Just NEED a job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

mrboone2 in Sacramento, California

41 months ago

Three months ago I made the mistake of trying to be a life and health insurance agent. I have yet to make a sale, my former company isn't hiring, and none of the 60-odd jobs I've applied to have called for interview.

Help, please. I have a Call Center/Retail Customer Service background, and I just need work ASAP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Need A Job in Sacramento, California

41 months ago

mrboone2 in Sacramento, California said: Three months ago I made the mistake of trying to be a life and health insurance agent. I have yet to make a sale, my former company isn't hiring, and none of the 60-odd jobs I've applied to have called for interview.

Help, please. I have a Call Center/Retail Customer Service background, and I just need work ASAP.

Join the club, I've been looking for work since I was laid off in December from my job of 13 years. Have applied to over 100 places, no one has even called for an interview. I wish you well in your search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Need A Job in Sacramento, California

41 months ago

mrboone2 in Sacramento, California said: Three months ago I made the mistake of trying to be a life and health insurance agent. I have yet to make a sale, my former company isn't hiring, and none of the 60-odd jobs I've applied to have called for interview.

Join the club. I've been looking for work after being laid off from my job of 13 years in December. I've applied to over 100 places, not even a single interview. I wish you well in your search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cbarconia in Fresno, Texas

41 months ago

Hello, may I ask what company you worked for with your license? Would you consider trying again if you had more products to offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mrboone2

41 months ago

I'm appointed with InSphere. We have a lot of products, but there are two issues:

1) I'm horrible at cold-calling, and InSphere's scripting and "training" hasn't been beneficial (I'm told to listen to other reps making calls to get an idea of what to do, but any questions I have on the process are answered with a script.)

2) I've been doing this for 3 months and I haven't made a sale, and I'm out of $. If your agency had base pay, I'd consider it, but at this point, I need a stable income.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joe in Elk Grove, California

39 months ago

Hi buddy, Our company is hiring right now. The pay is not to good. Its minimum California wage plus commission on the accounts you get for the company. It is a sales person job! if you interested send your resume at info@mynotes4u.com
thanks joe

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.