Why is it so hard to find another JOB?!?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Chris D. in Sacramento, California

70 months ago

I have been looking for a nice medical front office/receptionist or clerical position for over 6 mths now. Can you believe I've interviewed for a prescription refill coordinator position @ UCD Med Cntr Sac, and they withdrew the job?!? I've interviewed with Coventry, Sutter (CSR job that doesn't pay over $14/hr), and Kaiser but they either close the position or I don't get in. I have a degree in Healthcare Administration (pharmacy practice) and I have just been waisting it at Health Net in their call center. Where do I go? What can I do? If anyone took the time to read this, can you HeLp???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Diane in North Providence, Rhode Island

70 months ago

I just finished medical billing and coding school in November and am trying to get an entry level position as a biller or receptionist---I'm working so hard job searching with absolutely no luck--everyone wants experience--I am so discouraged--how do you get experience if no one will hire you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Chris D. in Sacramento, California

70 months ago

That's the same thing I said after I completed an associates in pharmacology. They were willing to give me work but for $10 or $12 an hour. I dont know what to tell you. You just have to have faith. One day when you least expect it, that job will come along =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Gregory in Antioch, California

17 months ago

Hi I'm name is Jessica I been looking for a job 5time were the job that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.