HOW do you get into Kaiser Perm??? Any basic entry level position....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Elizabeth McKinney in Sacramento, California

69 months ago

I'm intersted in an entry level postion at kaiser I'm doing voluteer service there in hopes of landing a job in the billing and coding for which I have finised school for

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Chris D. in Sacramento, California

69 months ago

How do you get into volunteer work at Kaiser?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

David C. Coolidge,MFT in Sacramento, California

67 months ago

I am an MFT,licensed for 30 years and have some time to volunteer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

INEEDAJOBTOO in Sacramento, California

67 months ago

My two friends that work for Kaiser, said it took months or a year to finally get in. One is a RN, the other is in the Call center. They tell me to take what ever job you can. If you have to commute or travel a few miles do it. You can transfer 6 months later. I've applied for one pharmacy clerk in Redwood City, and the other in San Francisco. I'm waiting for my invitation to Redwood City some time this week. The position is for short-hour. It's a foot in the door. Once you're in, you can check the employee job listing. Do your home work before you apply: get all previous jobs, addresses, phones, don't lie on the application, You will have to pass a back ground check, and drug test. If you don't have your CA registration, you can't apply, they want it. If you have DUI, DWI'S you may not get your registration for several months or not at all.You will need to take Kaiser typing test, (3) of them for 35 words a minute. Just keep trying something will come up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Christina in Sacramento, California

67 months ago

Thank you for replying to me. I wish you the best of luck for that pharm clerk position. Once you get in, shoot me an email (if you remember me) about openings they have. And again, GOOD LUCK:)

tinaxris1987@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jasmine shah in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

ANNA MEJIA in Rancho Cordova, California said: I AM INTERESTED IN ADMINISTRATIVE CLERICAL POSITIONS.

i am looking for a pharmacy tech position at kaiser permanente.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

livieg73@hotmail.com in Riverside, California

45 months ago

Im looking to volunteer for Kaiser Perm in Rancho cucamonga..I've been processing and auditing claims for fourteen years and also have my CPC-P... Does anyone know someone that works at Kaiser? I've been emailing my resume but havent heard anything yet. Please contact me @ livieg73@hotmail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

orchird76@yahoo.com in Oakland, California

40 months ago

Reside @ Oakland, Ca Planning to relocate to Rancho Cordova, CA.
I want to volunteer @ Kaiser as an Medical Assistant in Rancho Cordova, Ca. Got certifications in: Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy
so how or what website can I print out an application?? Thxs a bunch!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.