Any good jobs for a 17 year old that's not in a resaurant or a supermarket?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

charlie

78 months ago

JJBro1 in Sacramento, California said: Any high paying jobs for a skilled 17 year old that does not involve food or a supermarket?

yes!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (271) / No (98) Reply - Report abuse

kevin gomez in Sacramento, California

78 months ago

I'm 18 years old, and I am looking for a part-time job. Still I have a year of highschool to go. Please give a listing of current jobs in my area which is Natomas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (96) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

brittany in Talbotton, Georgia

74 months ago

is there any jobs available

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Roseville, California

74 months ago

Hey Brittany...

Here is what I would do: Make a resume of all your skills as they pertain to your education (A in Algebra, etc), your work experience if you have any, your ambitions and goals, and your activities {cheerleading, softball,etc.) and put on a one page resume.

Then make a list of all the office jobs in the area. Especially NY Life Insurance.

Walk into offices, ask to speak with the manager. Introduce yourself and hand them your resume. Speak at the same pace as the manager and try to mimic their body lanugage.

If they are interested say "I will show up early, work late, never complain and be the best assistant you have ever had."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Tracy in Savannah, Georgia

74 months ago

Hello , I'm looking for a job I have CDL license ,and my CNA license.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ally

74 months ago

hey you guyz
there are jobs out there all you have to do is take the time to search the web and know what you're looking for... if you have school or are a current highschool student know that there are jobs out there besides working in a supermarket or fastfood joint... i took my time and now work three part time jobs. trust me just take your time and know what you want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

~~HAITI 2 SW33T!!~~ in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

73 months ago

ally said: hey you guyz
there are jobs out there all you have to do is take the time to search the web and know what you're looking for... if you have school or are a current highschool student know that there are jobs out there besides working in a supermarket or fastfood joint... i took my time and now work three part time jobs. trust me just take your time and know what you want.

OK@ BT ST!IL DO U NW WERE IS ITZ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

tatie in Ontario, California

73 months ago

is there any jobs of 17 yrs old in ontario california?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Roseville, California

73 months ago

Hey there..I keep getting these from you. The best thing to do is to show up in person and sell yourself to the employer or hiring manager. The best advice for a younger person such as yourself is to focus on small "mom & pop" and not corporations. Mom and pop shops are always looking for hard working people however you may need to lower your standards {i.e. accept a fast food job} in order to earn a living while purusing other options.

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

decca in Sacramento, California

73 months ago

hi I am looking for a job in natomas like jobs like grocery stores or the movie theaters sounds good to work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

roz boz in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

Hey. my name iz rozzy nd i am looking for a quick job now!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

disguisted in Ponchatoula, Louisiana

62 months ago

im 21 years old as of this month and i make 30$ an hour on my tools, i am blessed to be able to provide for my family so well, the construction industry is not for all i am an IRONHEAD at the end of the shift my back is throbbing and my body aches but you know what........i wouldnt have it any other way ;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

tayburgess in Langley, British Columbia

8 months ago

im looking for my first time job. im 18 and am available ever evening after school and weekends.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jacob Allen in Fayetteville, North Carolina

5 months ago

Just turned 17. Looking for a summer job (maybe longer if it turns out ok). Supermarkets resturants are ok.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.