Job search in Salem?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Salem?

Reply - Report abuse

Charleen Mollgaard in Salem, Oregon

79 months ago

Looking for part time work. Cannot be for a union or driving forklift. I am retired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Charleen Mollgaard in Salem, Oregon

79 months ago

Charleen Mollgaard in Salem, Oregon said: Looking for part time work. Cannot be for a union or driving forklift. I am retired.

thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

phil d. in Salem, Oregon

66 months ago

If any one in salem knows where a gent like me a man age 32 tons of skills and more plus no felonies plus a great resume and a few referaces that can fully vouch for my work ethics asside from all these main stream agencys or so called work recouces?. Please feel free to allow me the privilige of letting me know where in salem would be a great candidate like myself to go to next ,because i am completly out of work recources that love to stifle me rather then HELP me unconditionally,or certin specifications that i feel are extreamly not helpfull.If some one knows anything that would allow someone like me get to a job placement that i can help like wise please notify me emidiatly so kindly at this helpfull page of comments of indeed,or my pearsonall page goodguy303@gmail.com please i need any ones help that is ligitiment thanks phil.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Salem, Oregon

63 months ago

phil d. in Salem, Oregon said: If any one in salem knows where a gent like me a man age 32 tons of skills and more plus no felonies plus a great resume and a few referaces that can fully vouch for my work ethics asside from all these main stream agencys or so called work recouces?. Please feel free to allow me the privilige of letting me know where in salem would be a great candidate like myself to go to next ,because i am completly out of work recources that love to stifle me rather then HELP me unconditionally,or certin specifications that i feel are extreamly not helpfull.If some one knows anything that would allow someone like me get to a job placement that i can help like wise please notify me emidiatly so kindly at this helpfull page of comments of indeed,or my pearsonall page goodguy303@gmail.com please i need any ones help that is ligitiment thanks phil.

No one is going to hire you if your 32 and spell like that. Your resume' can't be that great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nirmal kumar.R in Selam, India

61 months ago

i expecting nengineering jobs in salem. tamil nadu state. india. still i have two arrears in my production engineering course. but i completed my diplamo mechanical engineering.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

caleb D in Portland, Oregon

60 months ago

phil d. in Salem, Oregon said: If any one in salem knows where a gent like me a man age 32 tons of skills and more plus no felonies plus a great resume and a few referaces that can fully vouch for my work ethics asside from all these main stream agencys or so called work recouces?. Please feel free to allow me the privilige of letting me know where in salem would be a great candidate like myself to go to next ,because i am completly out of work recources that love to stifle me rather then HELP me unconditionally,or certin specifications that i feel are extreamly not helpfull.If some one knows anything that would allow someone like me get to a job placement that i can help like wise please notify me emidiatly so kindly at this helpfull page of comments of indeed,or my pearsonall page goodguy303@gmail.com please i need any ones help that is ligitiment thanks phil.

Use a spell check before submitting your next resume you burning sack of skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trauma Medic in Salem, Oregon

57 months ago

OH my god! SPELL CHECK, SPELL CHECK!I work in Salem Hospital and if your grammar represents youre resume, i know DePaul and Goodwill is hiring.

Rick in Salem, Oregon

53 months ago

Ryan in Salem, Oregon said: No one is going to hire you if your 32 and spell like that. Your resume' can't be that great.

Re-Do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ThePeg in Salem, Oregon

51 months ago

Ryan in Salem, Oregon said: No one is going to hire you if your 32 and spell like that. Your resume' can't be that great.

...Or if you misspell "your..."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

buddaron in Salem, Oregon

34 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Salem?

catholic community services in salem

nirmalkumar in Singapore, Singapore

34 months ago

i need engineering job.

dpiclke in Salem, Oregon

29 months ago

If "you're" 32, not If "your" 32. Your is possessive, as in, it is "your" car. You're is short for "you are", which is how you should have used it here. Just saying, since you're criticizing the posters grammar and spelling.

The accent on resumé is over the "e", not a hyphen at the end of the word. If you are unable to create an accent in a program it's best to do without one at all.

just sayin

Ryan in Portland, Oregon

29 months ago

I wasn't really criticizing his grammar as much as his horrendous spelling. I may not be an english major, but my sentences are at least complete thoughts that can easily be understood by anyone who can read. That guy couldn't spell to save his life.

Plus, I already have a job so I can speak and write anyway I choose to. I work with 7 mexicans, so my grammar is already better than anyone at work, including my boss. My grammar may suck to nit-picky white folks, but I'm the go to guy at work for how to spell something or sending written feedback to the head hauncho I think I'm safe for now.

Thanks for trying to get me down in the dumps, but like I said, I work with 7 mexicans who make me look really good so I'm pretty much happy with my life 100% of the time.

dpiclke in Salem, Oregon said: If "you're" 32, not If "your" 32. Your is possessive, as in, it is "your" car. You're is short for "you are", which is how you should have used it here. Just saying, since you're criticizing the posters grammar and spelling.

The accent on resumé is over the "e", not a hyphen at the end of the word. If you are unable to create an accent in a program it's best to do without one at all.

just sayin

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.