Up and coming jobs in Salt Lake City

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Salt Lake City?

Reply - Report abuse

Michael Wunderlich in Saint George, Utah

87 months ago

Elecrical and Electronics positions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Taj Rowland in Pleasant Grove, Utah

86 months ago

Hi,

I am Chris, we can offer investment opportunities in India on the Software Development front. As India is developing to be the Software Launch Pad, for the world with reputation on Quality, Support, Schedules & Process. There is still a Gold Mine over here which if integrated well can bring in the results in a short period of time.

Below are some of the works we do over here in India. However we can build a higher returns with a team. If we hear from you we can discuss a business plan and then work out at feasibility and ROI>
We are currently having a small team of 48 Professionals catering only to overseas clients from Two offices in India – North & South. India as you would recollect has the best Professionals in the World.
Our focus offers long term support to clients from our fully equipped Offices in India.
Quality, Delivery Schedules & Process are the key words in performance. We enable Small Business Owners in cutting cost between 25 to 40% .
We are no start-up and can go into operation in 24 hours.
BEST OFFER: $24000 Software Support Professional for one full year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristie Smith in Salt Lake City, Utah

81 months ago

I am intrested in your job posting, but would like more information. Is your company salary or commision? What is the criteria, also how does it opperate and what are the bennifits to working with this team? I recently relocated from southern California to Salt Lake City Utah and i am looking for work. I prefere to work from home and have an office that is equipt to do so. If you are intrested in talking with me, my e-mail is kleepepper@yahoo.com Thank you and look forward to hearing from you. thank you, Kristie Smith.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Salt Lake City?

kleepepper@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I am intrested in your job posting, but would like more information. Is your company salary or commision? What is the criteria, also how does it opperate and what are the bennifits to working with this team? I recently relocated from southern California to Salt Lake City Utah and i am looking for work. I prefere to work from home and have an office that is equipt to do so. If you are intrested in talking with me, my e-mail is kleepepper@yahoo.com Thank you and look forward to hearing from you. thank you, Kristie Smith.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.