job hunting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jr

81 months ago

I'm middle-aged, educated (through law school) and want to apply for a job that would be more like a new adventure instead of competitive rat race way of life. I'm in good health and looking for something new, something different. How does one go about it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin Glad in Riverton, Utah

78 months ago

jr said: I'm middle-aged, educated (through law school) and want to apply for a job that would be more like a new adventure instead of competitive rat race way of life. I'm in good health and looking for something new, something different. How does one go about it?

jr

Did you find what you were looking for or did you find, as I did that High Tech is not an adventure for middle aged people.

I did find something exciting but not in high tech. Maybe we should talk. kglad@wbteam.net

Kevin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fatoumatta marenah in Lynnwood, Washington

69 months ago

look for a job that well help me and help other if they need my help and beee nice to them dont say any thing bad to them if you dont under stand they will help you they are ther to help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

fatoumatta marenah in Lynnwood, Washington

69 months ago

i want a job that i well be helpfull to every body make them mad or angry that is not a good think to do to a customer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.