Best companies to work for in San Diego?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in San Diego? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Gene in San Diego, California

124 months ago

San Diego is a hot bed of biotech companies. Qualcomm is supposedly an excellent company to work for because of its expanding growth.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

tebow

59 months ago

Jona in Hollister, California said: I am looking to relocate and San Diego is one of my options. Are there any Accounting jobs out there?

there are accounting jobs in san diego, but it's not easy to land a job. there are too many people with no job, yes even in accounting

Reply - Report abuse

Hema in San Diego, California

56 months ago

you said it right it is horrible i am looking job in my field and only few opening i see and they get filled before i apply to them ...do know where i am gonna land .Its very frustrating my field jobs are in LA side and there is 2.5 hrs commute and Train services is pathetic.

Reply - Report abuse

ericbrewer in Green Cove Springs, Florida

54 months ago

I'm not alone, it appears. Thing is: My family and I just travelled the entire lower 48 and there are VERY FEW places that appear to be doing as well as San Diego. Most places are in severe need of a paint job at the very least. Some places are just ghost towns... San Diego has all kinds of large-scale construction projects going on. I see very few empty store fronts. People are generally upbeat and buzzing around and the place actually feels alive, instead of depressed.
With all the activity, you'd think there'd be need for goods and services in order to keep the progress rolling... but it's just not there.
Being new to the area and not knowing anybody sure doesn't help matters any. Just gotta keep at it and make myself and my abilities known. It'll come.

Reply - Report abuse

vetstack in Bellingham, Washington

46 months ago

Lona in San Diego, California said: What is illumina full company name, their are serveral companies listed with similar name?

there*

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.