Moving to Seattle

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

wpsegura in San Francisco, California

21 months ago

I am moving to Seattle and have been seeking work, I am working on my MFA in Interior Achitecture and Design. However, I have worked in HR-Benefits, and Records for the past 5-8 years. In seeking employment in Seattle should I seek design assistant, or consultant jobs, or just stay in HR?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ReneeAnn.Makeup@gmail.com

19 months ago

I desperatly want to move to Seattle. I am struggling to find a job there... HELP!!!

I am a freelance makeup artist looking for a full time position that can help put my education and life experiences to good use. I have a lot of knowledge in fine arts, fashion design and Makeup Application. I also have skills in many other areas such as writing, problem solving, customer service and sales. I have gained a lot of knowledge and techniques through hands on experience with a number of clients.

I am a very passionate person, and love being able to express myself freely in all/any art forms. I feel like I am a very smart creative person. I love problem solving and coming up with ideas. Going to school for art has taught me to think outside the box, and I tend to think of things that the average person doesn't think of. If I have a task to get done, I will stay up all night until it is perfect and complete. I love dealing with people and creating client relationships. I love putting people's mind at ease and have always put the needs of others before mine. I'm a people pleaser. I'm relatable and bring something different and unique to the table.

I am more than willing to relocate, in fact I prefer it! I am ready for a fresh start in a new place with new opportunities to learn and grow in a career. Please take that into consideration and know that I REALLY REALLY want to relocate to better my future.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.