Want to relocate to Seattle

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 99 of 99)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Amanda in Redmond, Washington

49 months ago

Your situation is interesting, because I and my friend have recently moved not far from Everett, WA from Southern and Northern California. We have been here a little over 6 months. Frankly, With your education, I don't think you would like Everett as much as say Renton, Kirkland, Redmond or Bellevue.

People in Everett are more Blue collar. The town is cute, but the people are a little different,( if you are used to a more cosmopolitan environment).I would not buy a home right away, since you may not like living there.

In both mine and my roomate's experience, for the most part,the people do not like strangers; are not very open minded and certainly, are not very tolerant. With your experience and education, you should be able to find work. There are many opportunities here. This area has not been hit so hard by the economy. Networking is the key to finding work. You would do best if you know someone.

This entire area is 25 years behind from where I came from. The way the human resource departments at the various places we applied for jobs was bizarre and very unprofessional. We both have jobs now, but we are still shaking our heads in how things are done. I don't know where you are from, but dont let this discourage you.
This is a beautiful state.

When you live in places like Everett, Monroe, Arlington, it starts getting real redneck. My apologies if I offend anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Swetha in Bangalore, India

49 months ago

Amanda in Redmond, Washington said: Your situation is interesting, because I and my friend have recently moved not far from Everett, WA from Southern and Northern California. We have been here a little over 6 months. Frankly, With your education, I don't think you would like Everett as much as say Renton, Kirkland, Redmond or Bellevue.

People in Everett are more Blue collar. The town is cute, but the people are a little different,( if you are used to a more cosmopolitan environment).I would not buy a home right away, since you may not like living there.

In both mine and my roomate's experience, for the most part,the people do not like strangers; are not very open minded and certainly, are not very tolerant. With your experience and education, you should be able to find work. There are many opportunities here. This area has not been hit so hard by the economy. Networking is the key to finding work. You would do best if you know someone.

This entire area is 25 years behind from where I came from. The way the human resource departments at the various places we applied for jobs was bizarre and very unprofessional. We both have jobs now, but we are still shaking our heads in how things are done. I don't know where you are from, but dont let this discourage you.
This is a beautiful state.

When you live in places like Everett, Monroe, Arlington, it starts getting real redneck. My apologies if I offend anyone.

Hi, I had already posted. I am reposting .. Can u pls share ur tots. Would be really thankful..

I am currently working in Samsung India Software Operations. My husband is relocating from Amazon banglore to Amazon ,Seattle. So can anyone pls tell me If I will be able to crack a gud job most preferably permanent job. I have 2.6 years developemnet experience . Have gud academic records.
Thanks and in advance. Looking forward for replies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Redmond, Washington

49 months ago

Microsoft's home office is in Bellevue, WA and Google is located in Kirkland, Wa. Lots of software and computer jobs up here. Many people from India live and work here. I think you will like those areas. I listed more in the previous post.

I work in the medical field, so not familiar with where to go for tech jobs. Keep searching the forums . If you are smart, you should be able to find work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Swetha in Bangalore, India

49 months ago

Amanda in Redmond, Washington said: Microsoft's home office is in Bellevue, WA and Google is located in Kirkland, Wa. Lots of software and computer jobs up here. Many people from India live and work here. I think you will like those areas. I listed more in the previous post.

I work in the medical field, so not familiar with where to go for tech jobs. Keep searching the forums . If you are smart, you should be able to find work.

Thanks for the response. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JKRose in Huntsville, Alabama

49 months ago

Amanda, THANKS for the insight! Most definitely info I will keep in mind. I appreciate your response :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

49 months ago

JKRose in Huntsville, Alabama said: Hello! I just came across this forum while seeking new avenues to pursue relocation to Washington. My fiance and I would love to move closer to his family there. I will attribute my current job search frustration to a saturated market, but am hopeful for honest insight into how one might go about finding a career there. I have a background in finance (budgeting, payroll, purchasing), contract management, and project management. I have a BS in Public Admin and have upcoming graduation with my MS in Public Admin as well. I am also scheduled to test for my Project Management Professional, and have 8 years with my company. I am currently a Technology Program Director and am very comfortable with a variety of IT platforms. I have a broad skill set and documented achievements in my career, so I feel I am marketable but have run into the same challenges as so many others.

My question is: Does anyone have any pointers they might be willing to offer? I have been applying to Boeing as well as many others. Is it my location that is hurting me? I have seen where others recommend using local addresses for the contact address. We are not that particular on exactly WHERE we are, per se, but something north-ish like Everett would be lovely. I am not even seeking a company to pay my relocation (though that would, obviously, be nice). We are ready to begin our lives together, and he can relocate at any time because of his career field. I would most sincerely appreciate any assistance anyone can provide on this.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME!!

You should definitely visit a couple of times and pick up some of the local newspapers.

I was offered a job in Seattle but I had to turn it down as my salary didn't warrant it. I also turned down San Francisco. These HCOL areas just scare me

Its a beautiful area but in addition to liking the rain and Indian food, you have make a pretty good salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Athena in Fort Myers, Florida

49 months ago

I was wondering if Mr.Anderson was still in the area of Washington, and can help me navigate my way into Seattle. I am looking to relocate in that area shortly. I have a Masters Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing specialization.

Any help will be greatly appreciate it!
-Athena

Paul Anderson in Kirkland, Washington said: Shahid,

Are you still looking to move up to Seattle? Your post is about 3 months old. I moved up here from Irvine California myself. There are great positions here in Seattle, lots of opportunities. What kind of positions are you targeting? Have you thought of doing anything in the area of technology. You can beginner technology positions in the pay range of 16 - 20/hr and with some experience start making 30 - 40/hr. Then you can move into Project Management or general management and start making more.

Let me know if you're still looking to come up here. I can guide you in the right direction.

Paul Anderson (Performance Coach)
www.addcore.com

robertpattinson in Seattle, United Kingdom

49 months ago

Seattle is really a nice place but as you say you already have a good experience of your related job so you can find your related job there. <a href="www.treeoflife-acupuncture.com">seattle fertility acupuncture</a>

M Reddy in Bellevue, Washington

48 months ago

Hi can somebody help me by giving me direction on Instrumentation Field... Iam Instrumentation Engineer worked as automation engineer
job profile was like from start of Capturing the Requirement from Customer till delivery of product. could someone help me on the related jobs.... of get me the consultants related in this field.....

reiss in Seattle, Washington

48 months ago

My wife and I have just relocated to Washington state for employment. I have landscaping and hardscaping experience and managed a cemetery in NC for 10 yrs.Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find employment.

Julio C in New Ulm, Minnesota

48 months ago

Hi I'm currently living in minnesota with my wife and my two kids,and we want to move to Seattle and i joined this forum to find out about the jobs and life in Seattle.I have diffrent kind of manufacturing experience. I worked as a forklift driver and also a machine operator for a butter plant for around 8 years. I wanted to Know if any body can give advice to start my new life in Seattle.
Responces will be highly appreciated
Thanks

Bryan E. in Oceanside, California

48 months ago

My wife and I have been wanting to move to washington from southern california for a very long time. I'm a maintenance mechanic at an industrial sheet metal fab building, and am eager to relocate, and find out about not only seattle, but more eastern wash as well. Anybody know of a similar position that is willing to relocate?? Thanks

Nic in Colorado Springs, Colorado

47 months ago

I'm going to graduate in May with a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Aerospace Engineering. I currently reside in Colorado Springs, Co but I am very interested in moving to the Seattle area. I'm hoping to land a job with Boeing (no pun intended). But I'm very curious to see how people like the area. I'm used to around 300 sunny days of the year and I'm skeptical of the rainy weather. I'd like any feedback and if anyone has any other leads toward a job in my field, I'm completely open minded toward anything. Many thanks in advance.

Nic

Tobi Lucero in Salt Lake City, Utah

35 months ago

My husband and daughter are planning on moving to kent washington on March 29, 2013. we have already found housing but have struggled in job finding. I have 18 years in long term care facility in mostly all positions. My spouse is an LCSW and he has already transferen his license to washington from Utah. Any advise to job or where to start sending our resaumes. We have done so on careerbuilder and indeed.com and to some nursing facilitys directly. please advise. Also is there any dangerous weather conditions we should be aware of? Please advise. t.rios2@gmail.com thank you.

Teresa in Bellevue, Washington

34 months ago

Great advice- I got quite a few calls from recruiting agencies and found this site www.oncontracting.com/client.html to see which staffing agency can get me jobs at which companies in Seattle?

hollyjames in Peoria, Arizona

34 months ago

I just relocated my small business to Seattle with the help of some Calgary office movers. I moved here because there are many great opportunities in the US and in Washington specifically. My husband and oldest daughter had no problem finding jobs once we got here. Hope all is well! www.bc-albertamovers.com/cities/calgary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Clermont, Florida

32 months ago

I am having a hard time finding a job in my area. I am a CMA. I was thinking I may have to move out of the state and go to where I might have better luck. I am single have no kids. I do have several years experience working in an office doing reception and clerical work as well. Any suggestions on where I should go?

Bluetea in Texas

32 months ago

Jennifer in Clermont, Florida said: I am having a hard time finding a job in my area. I am a CMA. I was thinking I may have to move out of the state and go to where I might have better luck. I am single have no kids. I do have several years experience working in an office doing reception and clerical work as well. Any suggestions on where I should go?

I still see a lot of out-of-state license plates here in Texas so we are still doing relatively well. I migrated from Oregon when that economy tanked 7 years ago.

Housing is starting to get more expensive and it does get hot in the summertime. Where ever you decide, make sure you look at the cost-of-living as many of the "hot, trendy" metro areas are super expensive.

faithworkz2@*****.*** in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

I am really going through a tough time right now. I'm trying to make the best decisions. My baby brother was shot a few months back. I live in Illinois and I flew out to be with him while he was in the hospital. He is recovering and doing'well but is still unable to walk. He wants me to relocate to be with him, his wife and children and i want to so so bad. I have no children and as of right now all I do is bartend right now which I absolutely love. I have over 25 years of customer service experience and I was just wondering if there were good opportunities for women in Seattle? All though I would be residing with my brother & his family, I would eventually be looking for a place of my own and a job. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kimmie

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

31 months ago

faithworkz2@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois said: I am really going through a tough time right now. I'm trying to make the best decisions. My baby brother was shot a few months back. I live in Illinois and I flew out to be with him while he was in the hospital. He is recovering and doing'well but is still unable to walk. He wants me to relocate to be with him, his wife and children and i want to so so bad. I have no children and as of right now all I do is bartend right now which I absolutely love. I have over 25 years of customer service experience and I was just wondering if there were good opportunities for women in Seattle? All though I would be residing with my brother & his family, I would eventually be looking for a place of my own and a job. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kimmie

Hi Kimmie,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, I hope he has a speedy recovery. :)

I live in Portland, but go to Seattle often. If you want to continue bartending, there are plenty of nightclubs/bars in the Seattle area. You shouldn't have a problem finding a job in that line of work. I don't know if you've lived in this part of the country. Seattle doesn't get much snow just a lot of rain and dreary days. Traffic sucks like all big cities, but Seattle is beautiful and there is a lot of things to do! Lots of "hipsters" and tons of coffee shops, but you might already know this since you've been to Seattle. ;)

Good luck! =>

faithworkz2@*****.*** in Chicago, Illinois

31 months ago

Hello catfish503
Thank you for responding, and thank u for your well wishes for my baby brother. Yes I live bartending and I went to a few bars one time when I was there. As for rain, I know it rains practically everyday but being in Illinois, I'll take the rain anyday. Is there a site that I can go to for maybe a listing of jobs in seattle other yhan the normal ones? Thank you again:)

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

31 months ago

Kimmie,

Have you tried Glass-door or google bartender jobs in Seattle? You probably have already done this, but your brother, his family and friends might have some information to help you. ;)

When I'm searching for a new restaurant I use "yelp" and read the reviews to see what others think. This has been helpful and I have found some great places! Maybe you can do this with nightclubs/bars in Seattle, see what comes up and the ones that look good contact them to see if they have any openings...just a thought! =)

Indeed wouldn't let me make Glass one word, but it's just one word.... =b

rehema in Jersey City, New Jersey

31 months ago

Hi I am Trying to relocate to seattle washington from the north east. New Jersey to be exact. I am looking for any advice about life, housing, jobs, weather etc. I am an LPN right now and would like to continue for my RN. Any advice will be appreciated.

MzStone in Tacoma, Washington

31 months ago

rehema in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi I am Trying to relocate to seattle washington from the north east. New Jersey to be exact. I am looking for any advice about life, housing, jobs, weather etc. I am an LPN right now and would like to continue for my RN. Any advice will be appreciated.

Welcome to Washington State...
Have you checked out Multicare? (my daughter is in the medical field also)
For you line of work out here in the Seattle-Tacoma-Pullup are they are in demand!!!! currently the weather is very sunny and HOT!!! right now 3:56 pm its about 87 degrees, 90 in Puyallup WA we are having a HOT streak this week..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K in Centreville, Virginia

31 months ago

Is it that hot now? I left Puyallup 5 years ago (S. Meridian St) and came to Fairfax, VA. The summer here is just miserable and riding a public transit to work in DC ain't helping! Put 5-6 more years till my kid graduate from a high school and we are outta here!

Susannah in Franklin, Tennessee

31 months ago

Hey everyone...
I was seeking advice on moving to Seattle/nearby areas. the job industry I am interested in seems to do well there, and I'm looking for a fresh start.

I'd go there to finish my undergraduate degree, and on the side (more so during breaks) work. I'm not picky about my job and I do have plenty of experience--mostly in childcare and retail. I'd also be okay doing hospitality jobs or working at parks, libraries, so forth.

I know people in the area so I have some support, but what would be an ideal amount to save before going over there? Thanks ahead if anyone is willing to help.

Mike in Seattle, Washington

31 months ago

Are you still looking to move up to Seattle? Your post is about 3 months old. I moved up here from Irvine California myself. There are great positions here in Seattle, lots of opportunities. What kind of positions are you targeting? Have you thought of doing anything in the area of technology. You can beginner technology positions in the pay range of 16 - 20/ hr and with some experience start making 30 - 40/hr. Then you can move into Project Management or general management and start making more.

Let me know if you're still looking to come up here. I can guide you in the right direction.

www.addcore.com

Recently moved to Seattle myself and saw your comment (from a google search). I wonder what beginner technology positions might be available. I searched Indeed and found a lot of tech positions but you need qualifications and experience for most. Unfortunately my tech experience is quite old and I don't have references in that area either.
Mike

Katie in Henderson, Nevada

31 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am a professional event planner in Las Vegas at the moment but I have been really trying to re-locate my family to Seattle or Tacoma area. The problem is that I need to secure a job before making the move, and I don't really have any networking connections. Any advice would be great!

Jobs that I am looking at would be Hotel Sales or Catering management or event planning for corporations, social groups or associations.

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Catherine Page in Maricopa, Arizona

30 months ago

Hello, I currently reside in Maricopa, Az and am looking to relocate to Seattle, Tacoma, or surrounding areas in Washington. I am currently a freelance Web Graphic Designer with a Bachelor Degree in Web Design & Development. My main attributes are HTML, CSS and Graphic Design proficiency in the Adobe Master Suite versions CS4,5,&6. If anyone can point me in the right direction as to finding a full time career that offers relocation assistance I'd greatly appreciate any advice possible to make my goals happen within the next few months. Thanks.

kmkilleen in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

Hi all,

I'm a MA native who just graduated from Holy Cross in May. I've been subletting an apartment in NY for the past few months but am moving back home to MA this week. I'm DESPERATE to move to Seattle, though I've never been there or anywhere else outside of the Northeast before.

I seem to be caught in a catch 22...I've been told I need to live in Seattle in order to be seriously considered for a job, but I need a job in order to rent a place in Seattle.

Does anyone have advice about finding a job in Seattle when I'm not actually there? If anyone has any connections or ideas, please let me know!!! I have an impressive resume and am open to all sorts of jobs, especially ones that are media related.

Thank you!

stephenbolt in Seattle, United States minor outlying islands

29 months ago

jslongson@msn.com in Salt Lake City, Utah said: I am a single man looking for a job and looking for a place that I can call home in Seattle Wa.
I still live West Jordan Utah and I want to start fresh new live again and be who I am

Is there anyone in Seattle that can help me to get started

Do you want to construct your dream home in Seattle? Or are you looking for a home on rent? If you want to construct, then I would suggest you to contact Coval Homes as they constructed my uncle's house which is good..

chan in London, United Kingdom

27 months ago

Hi all,

I'm a British citizen who has a gf living in Seattle. I currently work in London but am considering moving to Seattle. I have a Medical Biology degree but have never used it for the jobs I've done (mostly administration work in hospitals).

I'm not planning to move to Seattle for maybe another year, but my gf suggest I can come over to study at a college and be able to get a job if I did a certificate to train as a lab technician in Seattle.

I've been researching as much as I can and weighing my options, but any advice (good or bad) would be greatly appreciated.

Hope Renewed in Anchorage, Alaska

27 months ago

I would most certainly jump on it. I did it 2 years ago, I was scared, but one job lead to another. Now I travel to great cities because of the experience I received in the area. With your education you should be able to get a job.
Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland are also great places to live and just 10 minutes from Seattle. You have to pay expensive bridge tolls going into Seattle. They encourage people to take buses or ride bikes. Redmond is the bicycle capital. It is gorgeous there and the people are very educated and friendly. I say go for it, or you will always regret it. Life is a journey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

shivaaniekannan in Salt Lake, Utah

26 months ago

Hi,

This is Shivaanie from Salt Lake City. Im actively looking out for jobs in Seattle. Have been trying a lot but no luck so far.

What is the best way to look for opportunities? I have 13+ years of experience in IT Quality Assurance and Project Management with an Investment Banking client. Right now, im based out of Salt Lake City.

Looking out for IT jobs either in Quality Assurance or BA roles or Project Managemnt. Let me know if you have any inputs.

With regards
Shivaanie

Linda in Auburn, Washington

25 months ago

Hi all
My position is the same as Chan's however, I don't have a bf but have a very close friend who lives in Auburn. I am currently in Washington for holidays and want to work out here in the US. The comments so far are quite encouraging. I am in the Accounting field and also have qualifications in the Security Industry.
Please any suggestions on how to go about relocating without Spouses, children etc.

mamaepps in Illinois

23 months ago

Are you still looking to move up to Seattle? Your post is about 3 months old. I moved up here from Irvine California myself. There are great positions here in Seattle, lots of opportunities. What kind of positions are you targeting? Have you thought of doing anything in the area of technology. You can beginner technology positions in the pay range of 16 - 20/ hr and with some experience start making 30 - 40/hr. Then you can move into Project Management or general management and start making more.

www.addcore.com

Hi Paul. My husband Reggie and I are desperately trying to relocate to the Seattle area. Hubbys done everything from mortgages to marketing to management. He is very open and willing to work hard. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Email is reggie.epps@gmail.com Thank you again.

Alicia in Gaylord, Michigan

23 months ago

www.addcore.com

I Know this was posted a long time ago, but if you have any recent knowledge or helpful hintsI'm all ears looking at moving to seattle are this summer

Emanuel in Colorado Springs, Colorado

19 months ago

I am a Military Vet that has been out of the military for 8 months now. My background is in Network Engineering and Network Administration. I want to move to Washington to be closer to family and live somewhere I will enjoy living. Currently I work at a job that I do not find any enjoyment in. I am a very hands on get down in the dirt kind of guy that loves to troubleshoot network issues and help people with their computing issues. To be honest I love networking in all of its aspects, most of all the troubleshooting part. I love running into an issue that is hard to solve and finding the answer, or finding something that can be improved to stop something from happening again. I may not be the most knowledgeable person on the team, but I will become one of the greatest assets on the team. I am very enthusiastic about solving issues, installing equipment, understanding the equipment, and trying to help people with the best of my ability. After every job I came back from in the military I never once had someone call to complain about my work or how I treated them, usually my boss would get emails saying how good and kind I was to them, and how I took the time to explain things in a way they can understand. After I preformed a job I would leave with the person knowing my name and ask for me specifically because they knew that I would get the work done for them. For the person reading this thank you for reading.

Paul Fragata in Studio City, California

16 months ago

www.addcore.com

Hi Paul.I am looking to move there at Seattle. I have a technology experience with a Bachelors degree. You know what companies should I apply? Thank you for your help.

Jason M in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

www.addcore.com

Hey Paul, I was wondering if you're still in Washington and if so, if you're still open to giving folks considering a move to WA some words of wisdom.

I'm extremely interested in the $15 min wage law in Seattle that goes into effect in 2015, as am I just as interested in the legal cannabis market there.

My ultimate goal is to have a cafe/ smoke lounge of my own in the recreational cannabis industry. My most immediate goal is getting to Seattle, finding employment and a place to live.

I hope you're still around and helping people out,

Sincerely,

Jason Mueller

Tran Tang in Vancouver, British Columbia

11 months ago

Hello same as most people in this forum, I would like to move to Seattle sometimes this summer. I have 5 years in oil and gas and 3 years in insurance; 4 years risk management and 4 years finance/project management. Please let me know if there are any opportunities and what are good areas to live. I'm single so no big family to worry about.

Thank you
tran.q.tang@gmail.com

Perfect World in Mississauga, Ontario

11 months ago

Hey there,

I am an electrical engineer, female Canadian....have 5 years of experience...Have been applying for jobs in Seattle since 1.5 months....no luck so far...would have almost applied to 100-120 jobs...but not even a call yet..

I am moving to Seattle leaving my current job just to try if I can find myself a job in 6 months,,, I have enough savings to feed myself for 6 months..
Hows the engineering job market?? will I be able to find a job within 6 months?? I am a bit scared inside and thinking if I should really make this move.. I hate the weather in Canada...any success stories for engineering market for Canadians??
Feel free to catch me at amandeep.uw@gmail.com
Thanks,

jeremyclaveria.ni101@*****.*** in Subic, Philippines

10 months ago

Hi there ! I am a Filipino and I am a Registered Nurse. I would like to ask about having a Visa going to Seattle . I have some experiences being a Nurse and Experiences that are not related to my profession. Actually I'm trying to get a chance going to Seattle though my parents and my Siblings live in different parts of the U.S . My dad is a U.S Army ,same as my 2 sisters and 1 brother . My family told me that they will help me with my papers if I get a chance to go to U.S because I'm already 22 and I think there's no way they could still take me to go to U.S. Thank you and God Bless!

Wayne in Denver, Colorado

10 months ago

I am currently attending school here in Denver, CO for a BS in Psychology. I served in the U.S Army for 13 years, held a secret clearance and most of my military skills are based around weapons. I also have office skills and I am able to type around 65 words a minute. I am outstanding when it comes to customer service. I am married and we have 1 daughter that is 12. I am looking to move to Seattle around Dec 2015.

Justin in Ohio

9 months ago

Hi folks,

My fiancé are saving up to relocate to Seattle in September. I'm currently a Market Sales Manager with a strong background in sales. I've applied to a few places in Seattle with not much luck. If anyone on here could throw me a bone on some companies that are hiring, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Linda in Germany

5 months ago

Hello! I just came across this forum while seeking new avenues to pursue relocation to Washington.
I am currently in Germany. I am US citizin but german qualified Medical and Evirolmental technician wit 20 years of experience and have also clericalTadmin experience. I want to relocate to Spokane really but Seattle would be fine to where ever there is a job for me.
Any one know the best way to go about it???? Comeing over for an interview would not be problem. It is just hard trying for a job from overseas.

Hope Renewed in Colorado

5 months ago

Linda, there is a big demand for someone with your experience. Best way is to hire on with a travel agency. Hospitals like to hire travelers because then they can see first hand if they would be a good fit. Find a good agency. Don't sign with the first one that comes along. They all pay different.

Amro in Seattle, Washington

4 months ago

i am new in seattle and looking for a job, any idea please, thank you

Brittania Hurst in Inglewood, California

4 months ago

Hello sir,
I saw how willing you were to help this individual. I currently live in Los Angeles, ca and I am a single mother of a 3 year old. I am looking to move my son and I to Seattle, Washington or somewhere near the area next April or June. Would you mind telling me what fields to apply for? I would l love to ask you further questions if you do not mind.

www.addcore.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.