Job search in Shelton?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Shelton?

Reply - Report abuse

Judy in Rzeszów, Poland

81 months ago

Hello! I'm looking for some job for vacation..
I'm 21 years old..and I'm currently studying a technician pharmacy....I have some aplication(from agency) for the employer who will able to get me the job.I'm going to come to US by some program called "Work & Travel"...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jacks013 in St. Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

Would you be interested in working from home? Owning your own travel business? Gaining income through commission booked through your site AND through referring others?

I have a great company/program I would like to introduce you to.

The company that I work through is called Your Travel Biz, International. (YTB). There are 2 business opportunities for you.

1 - that of an Independent Marketing Representative - where you tell others about this business, and try to get them on board, and become travel agents as well. You become deeply rewarded for your efforts in this position. The company YTB only advertises through word-of-mouth, so while they are saving money on advertisement, they are paying their employees for EACH and EVERY referral to the company. There is a GREAT bonus plan that goes along with this position as well.

2- Is the position as a Referring Travel Agent. You do have to purchase the rights to your own website, and pay for 24/7 maintenance. But that is all. The maintenance means that YTB updates your site with anything new, and keeps it running so people can book airfare, plane, hotel, all-inclusives, cruises, etc. on it day or night 365 days a year.

And the great benefit is that the start up fee and monthly fee is TAX DEDUCTIBLE. As I said before, all other things that relate to your home business as a travel agent become tax deductible as well.

For more information I have a few links for you. Please watch the presentations. It will likely answer A LOT of your questions. After you have watched the presentations, email me, or call me with any additional questions, and I would be HAPPY to answer them.

The following links to watch are:
www.ytb.com/timeawaytravels - You may click on "Take a Look at YTB", and play it in low or high resolution.

Also, below that is "View the company presentation"
Also - www.howitravel4less.com

Let me know if you are interested.

-Jackie

CURT DONOFRIO in Weatogue, Connecticut

78 months ago

Judy in Rzeszów, Poland said: Hello! I'm looking for some job for vacation..
I'm 21 years old..and I'm currently studying a technician pharmacy....I have some aplication(from agency) for the employer who will able to get me the job.I'm going to come to US by some program called "Work & Travel"...

So....what was your questttt-tii-on ?

curt donofrio in Seymour, Connecticut

54 months ago

Hello anybody,
My life is being threatened by another employee. How do i deal
with him without losing my job in the process? Any suggestions will be
greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.