Job search in Simi Valley?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Simi Valley?

Reply - Report abuse

Robert S. Castro in Moorpark, California

80 months ago

I am interested in part-time employment only--20-25 hours per week- I have 33 years experience in U.S. Naval Reserve and Federal government. Tremendous experience as Courier/driver and forlift operator//material handler/logistics/production controller-- I can forward my resume as requested. I will be a tremendous asset to some wonderful organization--just need the chance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GSK International Executive in Thousand Oaks, California

78 months ago

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT • MARKETING • ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT • SALES TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT • TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Looking for professional executive/management position in or near Simi Valley, CA. I have 25 year experience in management, 12 years as an executive improving sales and operations while leading tactical product and marketing activities to multi-billion dollar companies positively impacting their bottom line. Performance-driven with a solid and progressive record of accomplishments in streamlining operations, accelerating sales, and implementing efficiencies that cut costs, optimize productivity, and rapidly drive top and bottom line growth. Demonstrate decisive and proactive leadership in managing challenges and balancing the needs of customers, investors, employees, and the business in a fair and creative manner. Seasoned experience in fast moving, technology based product or services-based firms – from start ups to mid-size & large global firms – open to any management challenges. Resume and References on request.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jpandongo in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

find a job assembler at simi valley ca

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.