Up and coming jobs in South Bend

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in South Bend?

Reply - Report abuse

julie marks in South Bend, Indiana

78 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in South Bend?

I am seeking employment in the south bend area. I have the abbility to problem solve customer concerns with possitive out come. knowledgeagable in operation of varios office equipment, excellent communication skills and pleasant phone etiquette, trained new employees on cash register and customer service, abbility to promote goods and servises, will motivate others for maximum production and sales, outstanding work ethic and professional mannerisms, always willing to accept additional responsibilities, enjoys working with public

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kate in South Bend, Indiana

72 months ago

julie marks in South Bend, Indiana said: I am seeking employment in the south bend area. I have the abbility to problem solve customer concerns with possitive out come. knowledgeagable in operation of varios office equipment, excellent communication skills and pleasant phone etiquette, trained new employees on cash register and customer service, abbility to promote goods and servises, will motivate others for maximum production and sales, outstanding work ethic and professional mannerisms, always willing to accept additional responsibilities, enjoys working with public

Please check your spelling. It will help promote your other skill sets.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.