teen work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

connie in Spokane, Washington

78 months ago

I'm a 14 year old looking for a job in spokane, washington. Does anyone know where I can find one? I'm getting desperate and school is almost out. I'm running out of time, Help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

John Newman, Jr. in Spokane, Washington

78 months ago

connie in Spokane, Washington said: I'm a 14 year old looking for a job in spokane, washington. Does anyone know where I can find one? I'm getting desperate and school is almost out. I'm running out of time, Help!

Go see your local Jr or Sr high school counselor for tips on where to look for work. The Worksource of Spokane at 130 S. Authur can also be of good assistant in leading you the places where you may also want to work at, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

connie in Spokane, Washington

78 months ago

thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

le'andra in Minneapolis, Minnesota

78 months ago

hi
my name is le'andra carr i'm 15 year old and i live in st.paul and i'm looking for a good and wonderful jobs . that looking for help so please send me informentions on what's open and if you willing to hire me please let me know

thank for your time...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

rome in Spokane, Washington

77 months ago

im 14 and i live in spokane

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

mike in Spokane, Washington

67 months ago

im fourteen and looking for a job in the 99212 area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Spokane, Washington

66 months ago

im 15 and live in spokane, but im also in foster care and need a job to pay for things i need (soap, toothpaste, shampoo, razors ect.) i really need a job but kant find a place that will hire at age 15. can somebody plaese help me out here :(((

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

andreas fields in Cheney, Washington

61 months ago

hi im 14 and im looking for a job if any body needs help with working at a store or any thing als plz email me at andreas224@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sierrax0x0 in Greenacres, Washington

57 months ago

Katie in Spokane, Washington said: im 15 and live in spokane, but im also in foster care and need a job to pay for things i need (soap, toothpaste, shampoo, razors ect.) i really need a job but kant find a place that will hire at age 15. can somebody plaese help me out here :(((

i no how you feel im in the same boat lol im in foster care too and i need money to pay for me and my brother but i no a couple who needs a babysitter im already babysitting for someone so i cant do so if your interested in babysitting let me no email me at sierrax0x0@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

r-l-m in Spokane, Washington

53 months ago

I just turned 16 and i want to to find a job. Im more than willing to work so if you needan employee over the summer, please let me know.(rashonda.morin@yahoo.com)

Angiebaby in Spokane, Washington

51 months ago

hi, my name is angie and im 17 years old. i live in spokane and am looking for a job on the weekends. i can work from 8am-10pm on saturday and sunday. i have lost of skills; culinary,baby-sitting,ect. please email me if ur interested in me. angiebabyd@hotmail.com
thank you for your interest

angie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley_Lynn in Spokane, Washington

51 months ago

hey i'm 14 almost fifteen and i need a job asap. i've been wanting to help people at my mom's work but you have to be 17. does anyone know where i can find a job ? Please email me at ashley_lynn_14@hotmail.com

thanks for your time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

briannabear in spokane, Washington

33 months ago

Im brianna and im 15 years old and i need a job bad so i can start paying my phone bill and get my own stuff . anybody know anywhere? please help i like to babysit . anything will work

CameronB in Spokane, Washington

32 months ago

Hello, my name's Cameron, i'm 14 and looking for a job. I don't really care what kind of job, only that I can get one that pays well, so I can pay cell phone bills and to do other things. Please contact me at bombcat14@live.com . I will be very grateful for a job. Thank you for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Alisha Driggs in Spokane, Washington

31 months ago

Hi im Alisha and im looking for a job anywhere in Spokane, Wa thank you
Im great with kids, im a great cleaner, im great at entertaining, im great at helping with pretty much anything you need me to help you with

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

petersonk in Spokane, Washington

27 months ago

mike in Spokane, Washington said: im fourteen and looking for a job in the 99212 area

Hi!
When i was 14 i applied to the Southhill aquatics facility. it is a water park. And Its for the county. I worked in the consessions and was a cashier. They are super nice there. great staff. and great pay. and its for the summer, so if you work there one summer you have on automatic spot for the next summer! it is a great job! And when you work for the county and jobs see that on your application they will hire you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

CameronB in Spokane, Washington said: Hello, my name's Cameron, i'm 14 and looking for a job. I don't really care what kind of job, only that I can get one that pays well, so I can pay cell phone bills and to do other things. Please contact me at bombcat14@live.com . I will be very grateful for a job. Thank you for your time.

Hi!
When i was 14 i applied to the Southhill aquatics facility. it is a water park. And Its for the county. I worked in the consessions and was a cashier. They are super nice there. great staff. and great pay. and its for the summer, so if you work there one summer you have on automatic spot for the next summer! it is a great job! And when you work for the county and jobs see that on your application they will hire you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

27 months ago

Alisha Driggs in Spokane, Washington said: Hi im Alisha and im looking for a job anywhere in Spokane, Wa thank you
Im great with kids, im a great cleaner, im great at entertaining, im great at helping with pretty much anything you need me to help you with

Hi!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.