Job search in St. Louis?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in St. Louis?

Reply - Report abuse

m boil in granite city, Illinois

82 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in St. Louis?

THe best bet is to use either stlouishelpwanted.com, or craigslist, and then specialize into st louis, mo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

m boil in granite city, Illinois

82 months ago

At all costs, avoid companies like Washington Events, Stealth, the Breanar Group, or McKay marketing. If you were to interview for any of these positions, they will rope you into a training day in which you do the most demeaning work, and then are patronized by the staff for claiming that door to door sales is not the quickest road to success. A recent interview I had at one of these companies was filled with misleading information and for all intensive purposes, lies, until I finaly made it clear that I was not interested. At which point the fellow giving me the interview was patronizing and laughed at me at every chance he got. I'm sorry, Andre, but I think I'm better off now, as a furniture salesman, than you'll ever be. If this is the kind of treatment their 'management trainees' think they should give to people who are actually trying to become professionals, than noone from McKay Marketing is going to make it very far. Is there a way that they can be reported to the better business bureau for the behavior of their employess during the interview process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Erin Marshall in Wildwood, Missouri

77 months ago

Yes I figured that out as well in my interview with McKay. It is very shady to say the least. Also avoid Titan Group because I hear they do the same thing. I detest sales- Is there anything else entry level that does not involve being annoying?!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tolkin in Saint Louis, Missouri

66 months ago

Check the local companies websites. They often have a career link and current job postings out.
I do most of my job hunting directly through the company web sites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bevrjenkins in Saint Louis, Missouri

62 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in St. Louis?

Well, a man named Ken Jenkins has an office in St. Louis, MO Omega Search firm and he is an excellent source of information and will help you as much as he can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

welchdavid in Saint Louis, Missouri

59 months ago

Bevrjenkins in Saint Louis, Missouri said: Well, a man named Ken Jenkins has an office in St. Louis, MO Omega Search firm and he is an excellent source of information and will help you as much as he can.

I am looking for a nice job that i can retire in I have skills in warehouse work and looking forware to working for your company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

willie daniels in Jefferson City, Missouri

21 months ago

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY AND ABOUT THE OPENING IN WAERHOUSE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.