Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Stanford?

Reply - Report abuse

steve talamantez in San Jose, California

24 months ago

dear Stanford jobs,: i have been self employed for over fifteen years and before that in the carpenters union over seventeen years as carpenter/handy-man,i can repair just about any thing when it comes to risidentail homes/comm. anything with wood. like framing,rough/finish,sheet rock,tape/texture.paint,doors/windows,lite elect,plumbing,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

24 months ago

dear Stanford jobs,: i have been self employed for over fifteen years and before that in the carpenters union over seventeen years as carpenter/handy-man,i can repair just about any thing when it comes to risidentail homes/comm. anything with wood. like framing,rough/finish,sheet rock,tape/texture.paint,doors/windows,lite elect,plumbing,

24 months ago

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.