Job search in Sterling Heights?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Sterling Heights?

Reply - Report abuse

Rolling76hills in Farmington, Michigan

80 months ago

Iam looking to work as a receptionist in the medical field. I AM VERY GOOD WITH PEOPLE AND AND WORKED IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FIELD FOR YEARS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

80 months ago

Hello Rolling76hills, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rolling76hills in Farmington, Michigan

80 months ago

I need some help. I am a single mom of teens and need to find a job with benefits.
I am sick now and have not health care. I working two jobs and not making enough
money for our family needs. I have a degree in Education and I have 10 years of experience in customer service. If you know of anything please let me know. I need an angel to help me.

John Irons Jr in Sterling Heights, Michigan

78 months ago

I am a 19 year old male I have never had a Job. I am looking for one I am good with people I love sharing my faith in Christ and my compassion and heart for others. Perhaps a driving type deal where I drive around and deliver products. I just would like to see any opportunities Thank for your help and care email me anything that could help Thank you God Bless

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.