Jobs in Sugar Land/Fort Bend County

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Tonya in Sugar Land, Texas

91 months ago

I have just moved back to my hometown here in Sugar Land and I love it. I'm wanting to work in Sugar Land but I don't know where to start. I'm looking for clerical, sales support, med office, call center. Does anyone have any advise as to where to start?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (73) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tonya in Sugar Land, Texas

89 months ago

Good morning Allison. I have used a staffing agency before, and I was not pleased. I realize that every agency is differant. I accapted a postion that is new to me and I'm trying it out. If it does not work out for me I will e-mail you and give it another try. Thnak you so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PINTO980 in Katy, Texas

89 months ago

HI this is Patricia I would like to know if anyone knows of any good companies that are hiring sales reps located in Sugarlabd or Katy? And does anyone know any Pharmaceutical companies located in Sugarland? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

PINTO980 in Katy, Texas

89 months ago

Thanks! What kind of job Recruiter is he?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Julie in Missouri City, Texas

89 months ago

I have been employeed on a contract basis for the past six years as an artist/faux finisher. Prior to this I had been struggling on my own doing this sort of work while caring for a child and then my elderly mother. Before I needed the flex hours in order to care for my family I worked in a bank trust department doing accounting related work and for an attorney as his bookkeeper. This was 20 yrs ago, however, prior to the pc advent. I have become fairly profficient on the computer since then and feel that I could learn any program.
I am very familiar with Word and Outlook but have not as yet tackled any of the accounting software. My son is now grown and my mother recently passed away and now I would like to find employment that is a bit more stable (as in regular paychecks) than my current situation.
I am great with even the most difficult people and have good basic accounting, math skills as well as communication skills. I really want to work in the Sugarland-missouri City area if possible. How hard do you think it might be for me to reenter the job market?

Gary in Miami, Florida

83 months ago

I use to live on the north side of Houston and I was a framing sub-contractor. I was wandering if they are framing many houses out there these days? Thanks, Gary

Daniel in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

I am a professional Insurance Agent, I currently don't work for an Agency but would like to be closer to home in the sugar land area. Can anyone help?

Sheila Stogner in Katy, Texas

45 months ago

Please if any one out there knows of any one hiring for Clerical, Receptionist, Secretary, Bookkeeping, shipping and receiving, I need employment like yesterday......I live in Katy, TExas off of Mason and Clay......Please help

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.