Job search in Sumter?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Sumter?

Reply - Report abuse

NATHANIEL JETER in Sumter, South Carolina

68 months ago

JOB SEARCH PAINTER .CONSTRUCTION .MAITTENANCE.LOOKING FOR WORK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LATONYA CAESAR in Sumter, South Carolina

68 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Sumter?

HI MY NAME IS LATONYA CAESAR. I AM A SINGLE MOM THAT'S TRYIN 2 TAKE CARE OF 2 KIDS WITHOUT A JOB.I HANE BEEN LOOKIN FOR WORK FOR ABOUT 3YRS NOW.SO IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME WITH A JOB,PLEASE EMAIL ME @LATONYACAESAR22@YAHOO.COM.THANK U AND HAVE BLESS DAY!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda in Sumter, South Carolina

67 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Sumter?

Go to Performance Staffing on N. Guinard across from the cable company. They do temp hiring and I think that sometimes the jobs go perm. Phone number is in phone book.

Also Roper Staffing (I do not know the address) look in the phone book for address and number.

God bless all of us who are looking for jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Raven Robertson in Sumter, South Carolina

64 months ago

hello my name is raven i will be (18) in may im looking for a job just to let you no a little about me i have great organizing skills also i love meeting and working with new people. i enjoy little kids so if you can please contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeannie in Sumter, South Carolina

61 months ago

Another great place to go is the Norman Williams Agency in Sumter. Most jobs start temporary, but some lead to permanent. Rev Kelley is awesome at matching employees to jobs based on their skills and personality! A temporary job is better than no job and if it gets your foot in the door with a great company and you are good at what you do, they WILL find a way to keep you.

Another great place to go to is the OneStop office (right next door to the unemployment office). Sign up with the WIA program. They are very helpful there and you can register and check for new job postings daily at your computer at home or you can use their computers.

Also, keep checking the newspaper and the major job boards online. Even though the economy is pretty bad right now, there are still good jobs out there for people who really want to work. You just have to be persistent and keep looking and talking to people until you find it. And when you're out there looking, don't forget to put on the best thing you have.... a SMILE!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.