SUMTER STILL HAVE THE KKK RUNNING CRAZY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

DERRICK RHAMES in SUMTER, South Carolina

87 months ago

SUMTER PERIOD HAS NERVER LEFT THE GOOD OLD BOY DAYS AND THAT SAID BECOSUE THE SIMPLE FACT IS THOSE DAYS ARE OVER.AND THE COLOR GAME IS OVER AS WELL.FOR WE HAVE SEEN RECENTLY THERE HAS BEEN NUMBERS OF WHITE WHO STOLE FROM THE JOBS LIKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ANDSTILL YET WE HAVE THIS SYSTEM WHERE WHAT FOR THE BLACKS IS FOR THEM AND WHAT IS FOR THE WHITE IS RIGHT.

SO TELL ME WHEN IS THIS STUPIDITY GOING TO CHANGE?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica Cavert in Greenwood, South Carolina

81 months ago

like oh my god they are so stupid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

DERRICK RHAMES in Sumter, South Carolina

81 months ago

Jessica Cavert in Greenwood, South Carolina said: like oh my god they are so stupid.

They will never change not for another 50 yrs i say but change will happen soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dillion in Orangeburg, South Carolina

74 months ago

whats wrong with standing up for your heratige and your religion. every other racial group can do it why cant whites? mexicans come over here and fly mexican flags. whats wrong with saying im proud to white? im not saying downing other people, but hell we made this country and we worship our religion, and we're not gonna let people take that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Sumter, South Carolina

74 months ago

DERRICK RHAMES in SUMTER, South Carolina said: SUMTER PERIOD HAS NERVER LEFT THE GOOD OLD BOY DAYS AND THAT SAID BECOSUE THE SIMPLE FACT IS THOSE DAYS ARE OVER.AND THE COLOR GAME IS OVER AS WELL.FOR WE HAVE SEEN RECENTLY THERE HAS BEEN NUMBERS OF WHITE WHO STOLE FROM THE JOBS LIKE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ANDSTILL YET WE HAVE THIS SYSTEM WHERE WHAT FOR THE BLACKS IS FOR THEM AND WHAT IS FOR THE WHITE IS RIGHT.

SO TELL ME WHEN IS THIS STUPIDITY GOING TO CHANGE?

it changes the minute you learn to spell and get over yourself, i a from the good ol' boy time and there is nothing to fear here but your own embarrassment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

feed up in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

Dillion in Orangeburg, South Carolina said: whats wrong with standing up for your heratige and your religion. every other racial group can do it why cant whites? mexicans come over here and fly mexican flags. whats wrong with saying im proud to white? im not saying downing other people, but hell we made this country and we worship our religion, and we're not gonna let people take that.

to the person who said whites made this country ...you better study your history buddy, whites stole this country !!! and your right there is nothing wrong with saying your proud to be white but seriously dude...why the heck do u think is trying to take that?..others are just trying to get the same treatment...we are all equall in the eye of GOD!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

the truth in Blackville, South Carolina

37 months ago

feed up in Baltimore, Maryland said: to the person who said whites made this country ...you better study your history buddy, whites stole this country !!! and your right there is nothing wrong with saying your proud to be white but seriously dude...why the heck do u think is trying to take that?..others are just trying to get the same treatment...we are all equall in the eye of GOD!!!!

you are so right whites from years ago stole this country just like they stole slaves from Africa. Not trying to be funny but if u look at it can whites do anything on their own. No because they are so use to taking from everyone else and not doing they self. We all need each other in the end so just let the color issue go. Have you ever thought if you need a blood transfusion where the blood would come from.lol any color so as long as it saves your life IT DOES NOT MATTER "HATTER"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

tiffany in Waukegan, Illinois

37 months ago

Dillion in Orangeburg, South Carolina said: whats wrong with standing up for your heratige and your religion. every other racial group can do it why cant whites? mexicans come over here and fly mexican flags. whats wrong with saying im proud to white? im not saying downing other people, but hell we made this country and we worship our religion, and we're not gonna let people take that.

you mean enslaved blacks built this country, whites just made the blueprint...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tiffany in Waukegan, Illinois

37 months ago

Lisa in Sumter, South Carolina said: it changes the minute you learn to spell and get over yourself, i a from the good ol' boy time and there is nothing to fear here but your own embarrassment.

youre from the good ol boy time huh? looks like someone needs to get out of the way and embrace the new time of unity and maturity...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.