What jobs are on the rise in Syracuse?

Reply - Report abuse

Calvin in Syracuse, New York

86 months ago

I am looking for a job working with youth at risk or something

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

roger p monica jr in Syracuse, New York

79 months ago

I am looking to work with kids at risk too. I have the gift and would like to use it to the fullest

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Esperanza in Syracuse, New York

76 months ago

hi Iam looking for a job forfood service I have an experince I was working long time to go please let me know if you have some open.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Esperanza in Syracuse, New York

76 months ago

whom it may concern I NEED TO WORK please let me know if you have something I really appreciate if you help me. thank you aat Esperanza mojica

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

janaysia ivey in Syracuse, New York

72 months ago

roger p monica jr in Syracuse, New York said: I am looking to work with kids at risk too. I have the gift and would like to use it to the fullest

i would love to work and i go to school at lincoln middle school i have good grades i was looking foward to a job like this and i cant wait to u reply back to me and u cold call at this number at anytime.

love,janaysia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Borislav in Sofia, Bulgaria

67 months ago

Hi every one I am looking for a job in NY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jordan in Jordan, New York

67 months ago

Summer Jobs in the Syracuse NY and Central NY area.
Does anyone have info for Summer Jobs. Not just Summer Camp.
I am looking for a Summer Job in Business and Sales.
Please respond to this post. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Aaron in Ashland, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

Jordan in Jordan, New York said: Summer Jobs in the Syracuse NY and Central NY area.
Does anyone have info for Summer Jobs. Not just Summer Camp.
I am looking for a Summer Job in Business and Sales.
Please respond to this post. Thank you.

Jordan,

We are looking for smart, ethical individuals to work as Financial Service Reps in the Syracuse/Auburn area. No prior experience is necessary. We will train the right individual.

Please feel free to contact me directly to get mor information or if I can answer any questions you may have.

Aaron Johnston
AaronDeanJohnston@primerica.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

A helpful hint in Camillus, New York

66 months ago

janaysia ivey in Syracuse, New York said: i would love to work and i go to school at lincoln middle school i have good grades i was looking foward to a job like this and i cant wait to u reply back to me and u cold call at this number at anytime.

love,janaysia

Dear Janaysia,

Someone needs to tell you that your writing does not reflect "good grades". The spelling, grammar, and punctuation are atrocious. Consider Janaysia, that someone else who does pay attention to spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation will get an interview before you do. They may not even be as good a student as you, they may simply use a spell-checker. Please pay attention to what, and how, you write. This is some of the best advice you will ever receive.

Here is a revised version of your job post, see if you can tell the difference.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to work. I go to school at Lincoln Middle School, and I have good grades. I was looking forward to a job like this and I can't wait for you to reply back to me, and you could call at this number at anytime.

Sincerely,
Janaysia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristen in Syracuse, New York

66 months ago

Hello,
I am 20 years old and live in Manlius, NY. I would love to work in an outdoor or environmentally friendly environment. I am interested a summer position of some sort. I enjoy working with and around people as well as children.

Sincerely,
Kristen

aaron johnston in Syracuse, New York

66 months ago

Kristen,

My company is expanding and looking for people both part time and full time. We work with people helping them with their finances.

Please send me an email directly if you would like more info or have any questions.

Aaron Johnston
AaronDeanJohnston@Primerica.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

doggy58 in Liverpool, New York

65 months ago

Calvin in Syracuse, New York said: I am looking for a job working with youth at risk or something

Try Center for Community Alternatives, 115E Jefferson St. Syracuse New York 13202

doggy58 in Liverpool, New York

65 months ago

Try Center for Community Alternatives, 115 E. Jefferson St. Suite #300, Syracuse, NY 13202

Aaron

64 months ago

Esperanza in Syracuse, New York said: whom it may concern I NEED TO WORK please let me know if you have something I really appreciate if you help me. thank you aat Esperanza mojica

Experanza,

I stumbled across your post. My company is expanding and looking for both part time and full time reps. No experience is necessary. We will train the right people with the right attitude and willingness to learn.

This is a first-class business opportunity where you can earn what you are worth while helping others. Training, professional tools and team support is provided. This opportunity would give you the chance to be your own boss, work from home and set your own hours and give you the chance to spend more time with your son. This can be a very lucrative and prestigious opportunity in any type of economy. If you are interested let me know and we can arrange to get together and discuss in more detail.

Send me an email directly: firstinvestor15@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

eagl0216 in Bridgeport, New York

62 months ago

I am currently looking for a summer job.

Must have the week of July 11-20 off for prior obligations

Any help would be appreciated

have experience in food services and tutoring.
Worked for Walt Disney's Beach Club resort in Cape may(if anyone knows where it is) lol.

Please help!

eagl0216 in Bridgeport, New York

62 months ago

braxton bostic in syracuse, New York

62 months ago

Calvin in Syracuse, New York said: I am looking for a job working with youth at risk or something

Hello im 12 years old and is willing to work hard.

braxton bostic in syracuse, New York

62 months ago

im 12 yrs old and willing to work hard!

Amanda in Syracuse, New York

51 months ago

I have just graduated from a Practical Nursing program of an accredited school. I am waiting for my ATT from the state. Is there anyone that hires GPNs or a temporary position until I get my license?

teach111 in Syracuse, New York

43 months ago

Does anyone know of any summer camps/programs in the area that may be in need of a certified teacher for the summer? I have recently moved into the area, and am trying to get some ideas as to summer work when the school year ends. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.