Job search in Tacoma?

Comments (6)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Tacoma?

tyvonne grace-gordon in Olympia, Washington

87 months ago

i just wanted to find a job for c.o.p.e.s located in tacoma washington and needed your help

jermaine allen in Tacoma, Washington

79 months ago

Hello my name ia jermaine allen and i am willing to work night or day shift full time or part time im a hard worker allways on time never miss a day a work friendly love to listen and learned more about new things

jermaine allen in Tacoma, Washington

79 months ago

Hello my name is jermaine allen and i am willin to work day or night shift part time or full time im a hard worker a good listner allways on time never missed a day at work unless a emerency and very friendly i would love to learn new things

Mary in Tampa, Florida

79 months ago

jermaine allen in Tacoma, Washington said: Hello my name ia jermaine allen and i am willing to work night or day shift full time or part time im a hard worker allways on time never miss a day a work friendly love to listen and learned more about new things

Sweetie, you have some problems.
Hello. My name is Jermaine Allen, and I am willing to work night or day shift, full time or part time. I'm a hard worker, always on time, never miss a day a work; friendly, love to listen, and learned more about new things. (Aside from the poor grammar, none of these things will get you an interview, or a job).

shonne n

75 months ago

Hi, my name is Shonne Nevils and I just moved from Honolulu Hawaii.I am looking for a full time job or part time day or night.I am a very fast learner and a hard worker,always on time and gets along with co workers(team player0)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.