Job search in Tacoma?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Tacoma?

Reply - Report abuse

tyvonne grace-gordon in Olympia, Washington

78 months ago

i just wanted to find a job for c.o.p.e.s located in tacoma washington and needed your help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jermaine allen in Tacoma, Washington

70 months ago

Hello my name ia jermaine allen and i am willing to work night or day shift full time or part time im a hard worker allways on time never miss a day a work friendly love to listen and learned more about new things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jermaine allen in Tacoma, Washington

70 months ago

Hello my name is jermaine allen and i am willin to work day or night shift part time or full time im a hard worker a good listner allways on time never missed a day at work unless a emerency and very friendly i would love to learn new things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Tampa, Florida

70 months ago

jermaine allen in Tacoma, Washington said: Hello my name ia jermaine allen and i am willing to work night or day shift full time or part time im a hard worker allways on time never miss a day a work friendly love to listen and learned more about new things

Sweetie, you have some problems.
Hello. My name is Jermaine Allen, and I am willing to work night or day shift, full time or part time. I'm a hard worker, always on time, never miss a day a work; friendly, love to listen, and learned more about new things. (Aside from the poor grammar, none of these things will get you an interview, or a job).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shonne n

66 months ago

Hi, my name is Shonne Nevils and I just moved from Honolulu Hawaii.I am looking for a full time job or part time day or night.I am a very fast learner and a hard worker,always on time and gets along with co workers(team player0)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.