Best companies to work for in Tampa?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Tampa? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Rudy Vidal in Miami, Florida

80 months ago

I am seeking a Asset Protection Manager or a District Asset Protection Manager position in the Tampa market can you assist me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mariana in Dallas, Texas

80 months ago

I am looking for a bilingual customer service rep. position or inside sales position can you please help me? I am in Dallas Texas

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sara in Wesley Chapel, Florida

76 months ago

I am looking for a manager job in receiving,shipping or customer service in Tampa i have over 8yrs experience.Can somebody please help me,times are hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

chrisstaxi@yahoo.com in Clearwater, Florida

71 months ago

I have been in retail sales and customer service and working with the public all my life I pride myself in working and giving an honest eight hour's work for the same deserving Pay. I am a self motivator an excellent employee trainer, mentor.I believe in company policy the importance of employee morale and total customer service and going the extra mile in customer satisfaction. I am looking for a new career that will mirror my intrest in employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

quixzotek in Tampa, Florida

49 months ago

I am looking for an opportunity to work for a company in the Internet field or international. I have over 20 years experience in sales, college degree and have experience in international sales as well. Specifically, I am looking for trading company, barter company, internet company that works to utilize the social media, affiliation marketing, click bank, etc. What can you recommend. I am open to working part-time, grow into full-time for a work at home opportunity also. There are so many and unfortunately, too many of them aren't legitimate and waste my time asking me for money with no support. What opportunity to work at home and make good money do you know? I am more than willing to learn the field, read any and all information and put in my time. I shouldn't have to pay to work or if so, a minimal amount for training materials, but have the support. I can also do writing, blogs, etc. I am open to any opportunity as I am ready for a positive change. Any help would be most appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Admin-Conifer in St.Petersburg, Florida

49 months ago

We are currently hiring Customer Service Reps at Conifer Patient Communications. If you have customer service experience you can send your resume to liz.evans@coniferhealth.com.

www.coniferhealth.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Conifex

44 months ago

Don't work @ Conifer Healthcare Solutions, as it will ruin your health. One ex Customer Care Rep posted on facebook, "no job is worth my health and sanity." You have 4 minutes to solve the patients issue, and are given 1 minute to process the request. The ACE (Active Collections Environment) is antiquated and inefficient. There are 30,000 refunds pending at any one time, and patients constantly scream at the rep when they have not been refunded, even though that is not the fault of the rep, but the dishonest and inefficient managment systems. The managers and supervisors are unprofessional, unethical, and dishonest and constantly lie to Customer Care Reps and patients alike. It is not Customer HealthCare but Company WealthCare, as the management make multi-millions. The management practices discrimination and a lack of ethics. If you want to be abused and belittled by your supervisor and like management by bullying, then it is the place for you. Neither employees nor patients have any rights. They pay about $11 to start and the bonus structure is good but only if you meet the strict requirements. You don't get extra for additional skills, diplomas, degrees, or multi-lingual usage. They are like the SafeAuto commercial, slap you in the face, kick you in the groin, and when you bendover, kick you in the rear. They are like the V, seeming human on the outside, but ravenous reptiles who will bite your head off on the inside.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Conifer Ex Con Mgmt in Saint Louis, Missouri

44 months ago

The TV Show that reminds me of Conifer Supervisors and management is Criminal Minds and maybe the name of Conifer HealthCare solutions should be changed to Criminal Management Healthcare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.