Places to live

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 56 of 56)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Juliana in New York, New York

16 months ago

Hi, i read your post ,i have kids too and we are moving from NYC to Tampa in july , i have no idea where to start , my husband will work downtown so he suggested South Tampa. I read you livevin South Tampa;) .Can you recommend a great place with lots of kids for me to rent.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shane Vanderson in Tampa, Florida

16 months ago

Juliana, shoot me an email at email@shanevanderson.com and we can discuss. South Tampa is my area :)

Cinthiaholy in Tampa, Florida

16 months ago

Juliana in New York, New York said: Hi, i read your post ,i have kids too and we are moving from NYC to Tampa in july , i have no idea where to start , my husband will work downtown so he suggested South Tampa. I read you livevin South Tampa;) .Can you recommend a great place with lots of kids for me to rent.
Thank you

I have lived in South Tampa and I Love it, But if you have children that are going to be in middle school I would not suggest you bring them to this side of town.. The other schools(Elementary,High School)are not so bad..But the Middle schools is full of little thugs and gangster wanna bee's. I know from experience. I have 4 boys. 1 in Elementary,2 in middle school and 1 in Highschool.The Middles schools have fighting all the time,more than usual.My boys have went to Madison and are now at Monroe and it's just as bad. I am not the only parent having problems. My kids come home everyday talking about kids getting jumped,beat up and bullied everyday and yes my kids get bullied and attacked a lot lately so much I am also looking to move away from the area of Tampa that I love the most. I have been to the schools trying to get them to handle the bullying so many times they all know me too well.The assistant principal even said well, if your son would try to fit in better maybe he wouldn't get picked. They take the bullies side..It is now starting to rub off on my kids and the ones that are in Middle school are fighting more now just trying to protect themselves and its literally becoming normal to them, they are even talking like little thugs and they are far from being like that. We were a military family of 23 yrs, from a little country town so my kids have never had to live like this and after the divorce last year I couldn't afford to leave the area.. I Love South Tampa but again if u have kids that will be going to these middle school I would suggest you find other area's or home schooling..Remember your kids come first..Good Luck

pawalters05

9 months ago

Hello, I am looking to move to Tampa or Orlando FL, it will be me and 5 children. I have two in shool and they are in elementary school wanted to know what are some good areas to live in, schools, jobs, and about public transportion. I'm looking to move sometime this year.

pawalters05

9 months ago

I forget to add that I will be coming from Columbus, OH, I just want a new start for me and kids

creativetampabay in Casselberry, Florida

5 months ago

I agree!!Monroe worst school ever!!!!!!!!Live in Palm Harbor..HydePark.DavisIsland.Palma Ceia but certain parts of Tampa are really bad including south tampa...QUOTE who="Cinthiaholy in Tampa, Florida"]I have lived in South Tampa and I Love it, But if you have children that are going to be in middle school I have 4 boys. 1 in Elementary,2 in middle
school and 1 in Highschool.The Middles schools have fighting all the time,more than usual.My boys have went to Madison and are now at Monroe and it's just as bad.I am no. Mtalking about kids getting jumped,beat up and bullied everyday and yes my kids get bullied and attacked a lot lately so much I am also looking to move away from the area of Tampa that I love the most. I have been to the schools trying to get them to handle the bullying so many times they all know me too well.The assistant principal even said well, if your son would try to fit in better maybe he wouldn't get picked. They take the bullies side..It is now starting to rub off on my kids and the ones that are in Middle school are fighting more now just trying to protect themselves and its literally becoming normal to them, they are even talking like little thugs and they are far from being like that. We were a military family of 23 yrs, from a little country town so my kids have never had to live like this and after the divorce last year I couldn't afford to leave the area.. I Love South Tampa but again if u have kids that will be going to these middle school I would suggest you find other area's or home schooling..Remember your kids come first..Good Luck
I AGREE Monroe is such a bad school!!Home school instead if that is your school district don't go!My daughter is going to tgerapy because of the physical and mental abuse there!"south Tampa"is bad in certain areas..palma Celia is nice.but am thinking of PalmHarbor again...more country..

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.