Childcare available

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Brianna in Tucson, Arizona

82 months ago

I am a nurturing mother of two wonderful children. My son is 6 and in 1st grade, and my daughter is 2. I have been a stay at home mom for over three years, and am looking to open our home to more children. I absolutely love parenting and helping children grow and learn. I am CPR/1st aid certified. I am located at 1st and Roger.

Activities we enjoy include:

-Daily(or every other day) trips to the park or library
-Educational activities (alphabet, numbers, phonics, seasonal themed, nature, animals etc.)
-Reading
-Music—We have a large assortment of music and not all “kid” music either!
-Imaginative Play and Dress-up
-Arts and crafts
-Cultural education
-Physical activity including Yoga, balance, coordination, etc.
-Occasional visits to the zoo, children's museum, T-rex museum etc.

Your child will be in a home that is environmentally conscious, vegetarian, free of harsh cleaning chemicals, smoke free, pet free, holistic minded and will be served about 80% organic food. We have a good selection of wooden, fabric as well as quality plastic toys.

I'm looking to care for your children the way we already live our life, which is progressive, open-minded, healthy, honest, and respectful. I would like two full time children, and will consider part time as well. Please email with questions if you think this may be a good fit for your child or children.

Brianna- naturalmom2@hotmail.com
Interviews available in my home beginning October 8th.

$150/week for full time, $35/day part time. Drop off available before 8am or after 9am, pick up times flexible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeanine in Tucson, Arizona

80 months ago

I would love to know more about your home. I have a two year old and a 6 year old as well. I try to serve organic and healthy although my son has mild autism and has texture and color issues. I had to take a second look at your add because of the childrens ages. Are you DES certified? How late are you open? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.