Barts Electeric

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Licensed Elect in Tulsa, Oklahoma

42 months ago

If any Licensed Electricians want to get a promise about being a foreman, crew leader. let me tell you guys, I worked for Barts Electric for three days. With the promise that I would have my own job in southern Oklahoma Just a simple remodel of a school. Well I found out that they are out of Missouri a bunch of union electricians with big plans,well they wanted my License"Oklahoma" and Missouri is not a Licensed state! SO BE AWARE! Of this scam they will or probably already learned about messing around with the Oklahoma Boy's. Who ever is head hunting for Bart's please guys do some checking around. Ask Barts how many guys they have gone through, They will promise you running the job but in reality they have there own people to run the job. just a little FYI!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Davy in Santa Rosa, California

40 months ago

I am looking to possibly relocate to Muscogee to help out my brother.I have been a non union electrician for 25+.I have worked in six states as an electrician and let go of some of my license.Is their much work in the area.App. any reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.