CHANGING CAREER AT MIDDLE AGE/ SELF IMAGE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

LINNETTE A CROSS in Newark, New Jersey

69 months ago

I AM CURENTLY GOING TO RELOCATE TO TULSA OK.BECAUSE I
AM GOING TO BUY A MOBILE HOME FOR ME AND MY SON. I AM FROM THE NEW JERSEY/ NEW YORK AREA.I HAVE 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN FOOD SERVICE /CATERING. FIRST CAREER.MY SECOND CAREER IS HHA FOR NINE YEARS TOTAL. I BEEN SELF EMPLOYED FOR 7 YEARS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO NEW ADVENTURES,, AND HOPE MY SUCCESS IN LIFE CAN HELP OTHERS AND THE MANY IDEALS THAT I MAY HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE TO COMMUNITY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AQ091 in London, United Kingdom

69 months ago

A foreign trained pharmacist with skills in pharmaceutical production/quality assurance, vaccine regulation, GCP of vaccines clinical trials and hospital practice. Kindly advised the shortest route to secure employment in the USA in any of these skills from locations outside the USA. Pls bear in mind to practice as a pharmacist one has to undergo the FGPEC licensure exams and the corresponding state legal exams which I am yet to start. Thanks.

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

69 months ago

DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN FOREIGN EXCHANGED OR FOREIGN BUSINESS ANYTHING. IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS A SCAM.

Lady, you just set yourself up by saying you are woman and you are moving with your son. These scammers look for people like you. They will tell you a real good story. And they seem so dammmmmm nice and so sincere. That's their method of operation.

Just this past week a woman in Tampa got scammed out of $10,000 by being approached by someone in a store, saying she had just won the lottery, she was an immigrant and needed her help to cash the winnings.

AGAIN, DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN FOREIGN EXCHANGED OR FOREIGN BUSINESS ANYTHING. IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS A SCAM. NEVER GIVE ANYONE EVEN A DOLLAR FOR ANYTHING. DO NOT GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, YOUR LAST NAME, THE CITY YOU LIVE IN.

rdieter in Owasso, Oklahoma

66 months ago

You mentioned "TULSA OK.BECAUSE I AM GOING TO BUY A MOBILE HOME FOR ME AND MY SON". I own property in Cleveland, OK 74020, some of which is mobile ready. If you think you might be interested check out www.ccepawnee.com . My phone number is on the site

GROO 40+ in Kaposvár, Hungary

17 months ago

Dear commenters,

We are trying to start project, to improve the poor labor market position of middle aged women. We are at the phase of being a semi-finalist at competing for funds to start the project.
If you are interested, or you wish to help, please, visit and share our profile page at the website of the European Comission:

socialinnovationcompetition.eu/402/

Thank you for your time!

Regards

Gold Consulting Social Cooperative
Mark Gabor
Project Supervisor

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.