Best schools in Tyler?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Where are the best schools or school districts in Tyler?

Reply - Report abuse

Victoria Felder Phone#843-661-6378

90 months ago

Host said: Where are the best schools or school districts in Tyler?

My name is Victoria G. Felder
<Edited by Host: contact info removed>
Louisiana Certified Teacher-Highly Qualified
5 year renewal certificate as of 8/8/08 to 2013. Certified K-6, Nursery School and Kindergarten. Had to move away from New Orleans breathing after the storm was difficult. Need a job in Texas and will need some relocating monies if possible. I hope that you have a vacancy for me???

Victoria Felder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

indeedadmin-host in Stamford, Connecticut

90 months ago

Hello Victoria,

Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to discuss teaching and the current teaching job market with other Indeed members, but you'll have much more success finding the job you want by using our search engine.

Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum.

Best of luck with your search!

Indeed Admin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chris in tyler,texas in San Antonio, Texas

74 months ago

TISD is the worst school district I have ever seen!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Laura H. in Mabank, Texas

70 months ago

chris in tyler,texas in San Antonio, Texas said: TISD is the worst school district I have ever seen!

You're correct about Tyler ISD being the worst. The schools are full of gangs, drugs, murders and one teacher was even stabbed to death this past year by a student! Then there are the teachers that are too busy having affairs with each other to even worry about actually teaching the students that want to learn... Ms. Boyle @ JT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

dippa in Kemp, Texas

68 months ago

Laura H. in Mabank, Texas said: Then there are the teachers that are too busy having affairs with each other to even worry about actually teaching the students that want to learn... Ms. Boyle @ JT.

Oooooooo is ms.b still kickin it wit mr.p??? maaaan she be a hot ol mess!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.