Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Tyler?

Reply - Report abuse

Thresa Timmons in Tyler, Texas

85 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Tyler?

I am a job seeker in Tyler Tx I am 52 years old and I am in desperate need of a job. It seems very hard to get a job at my age . I have a BS in Education with a minor in psychology and Sociology. I am very much interested in SOCIAL WORK. Please try to provide any information that may assist me in obtaining a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Granbury, Texas

83 months ago

Thresa Timmons in Tyler, Texas said: I am a job seeker in Tyler Tx I am 52 years old and I am in desperate need of a job. It seems very hard to get a job at my age . I have a BS in Education with a minor in psychology and Sociology. I am very much interested in SOCIAL WORK. Please try to provide any information that may assist me in obtaining a job.

Have you ever considered working for Child Protective Services or The Department of Health and Human Services? There are many different opportunities with both agencies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

James Leevey in Lindale, Texas

79 months ago

I am currently employed at a very well-known manufacturer in Tyler, Texas. I have been with this company for 13 years, but feel as though i really need to pursue other opportunities. I have about 27 college credits, as well as a graduate of a business college with a major of computer applications. I am looking for any input I can find. Any suggestions? Very hard working family man; married for almost 28 years to my beautiful high school sweetheart, with three wonderful children...Thank you for any advice or help you can offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in O Fallon, Missouri

79 months ago

Hi James, Everyone out there feels like you do unfortunately. And it's only going to get worse unless we do something different. This is something you can do to help secure a good future retirement for you and your family. Don't worry, it's not any kind of sales, just good info everyone needs to see. www.LegallyRobBanks.info Take care and God Bless
Jason

Annie Black in Tyler, Texas

75 months ago

Hi my name is Annie Black My husband and I have just moved here to start a new life I am 24 years old and I would love to have a job as a social worker could you please help me out?

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

75 months ago

Hello Everyone! Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! Here you can find advice, stories, questions and discussions all about social work, but there is a much better way to find the job you really want. Just enter in the job you're looking for in the search field above and click the "find jobs" button to see all the job listings. From there you can apply directly to the job on their site with out having to post your private contact information on a public forum. And please let me know if you need any help using the search or any of our other tools. Best of luck with your search! Sincerely, Indeed Admin

David Cal in Norfolk, Nebraska

72 months ago

James, I'm considering moving to Tyler and work in Manufacturing, can I contact you for feedback before I take any decisions?

Thanks,

David C.

James Leevey in Lindale, Texas said: I am currently employed at a very well-known manufacturer in Tyler, Texas. I have been with this company for 13 years, but feel as though i really need to pursue other opportunities. I have about 27 college credits, as well as a graduate of a business college with a major of computer applications. I am looking for any input I can find. Any suggestions? Very hard working family man; married for almost 28 years to my beautiful high school sweetheart, with three wonderful children...Thank you for any advice or help you can offer.

David Cal in Norfolk, Nebraska

72 months ago

Annie Black in Tyler, Texas said: Hi my name is Annie Black My husband and I have just moved here to start a new life I am 24 years old and I would love to have a job as a social worker could you please help me out?

Hi Annie, I'm considering moving to Tyler, can I contact you to learn more about this place and the job market before I take my family somewhere else?

Thanks,
David C.

Arnoldo in Tyler, Texas

70 months ago

I am a real estate broker here in Tyler with over 25 years experience. Its not easy being in this business but when you can assist someone with possibly the largest purchase of their lives, it really makes me feel good. Oh yes, I'm in the market for agents. Please give me a call today! Arnold Walker
www.arnoldowalkerrealty.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

johnny moore in Garland, Texas

68 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Tyler?[/QUOT
HI THERE I AM 53 YRS OLD AND I NEED A JOB REAL BAD MY WIFE IS WORKING BUT DOES NOT MAKE VERY MUCH BUT SHE TRYES HARD FOR US I WORK ON ROAD CONSTRUCTION WITH TEXAS HIGHWAY DEPT. FOR 25 YRS AND LET GO NEW BOSS DID NOT LIKE ME.

April N. in Rhome, Texas

62 months ago

Hi my name is April.I am 29 yrs old. I am looking to move to tyler to start a new. I am married but seperated from my husband and I really want to provide for my two kids. I really need a job before I move or at least know that I have one I can start whenever they need me.I can start whenever. I do have experiance in orthodontics assisting and a little in filing.I have worked in security for two years and alot thought I was too patite and fragile to even apply for them. I am really determinded. I havent had a chance to learn anything else. But given the chance I will be willing to learn anything.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.