Dont work for The Utica Rescue Mission.They condone harrassment from fellow employees

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Michele Brown in Utica, New York

68 months ago

I totally agree. they call theirselves christians! Ha! that's a bunch of bunk. We (my husband and I) have had trouble with the Utica Rescue mission. They have refused us a meal and made it real hard to get a meal like around the end of the month. Come on! people struggle at the end of the month. the only thing I can truthfully say is "don't forget where you came from" You see the same people on the way up as you see on the way back down!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

former employee in Rome, New York

57 months ago

I have had nothing but good relations from both former co workers and administration of the Rescue Mission, as well as wittnessed several acts of humanity towards people of our community. The rescue mission does a great job and Big Willy would never refuse a meal to any person requesting one....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Knight in Utica, New York

47 months ago

I got help overcoming a serious drug addiction at the Addiction Crisis Center(Nancy Spina)and at the Mission's half-way house(Parker House, Earnie Talorico). I never once witnessed the trained staff at any of the Mission's operations to be unkind to a person in need. I am aware of people who exploit the Mission's kind nature and take their services for granted. If a person uses their services, they should follow their rules.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stanley Dunigan in Utica, New York

18 months ago

so Dodge you you finally got what was coming to you you deserve anything you get, bad coming your way you say you are a christian, but have the faintess idea what a christian is you derserve just what you got.FIRED THERE IS A GOD MIKE DOW YOU SHOULD BE NEXT Stanley Dunigan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.