Valdosta culture

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Valdosta?

Reply - Report abuse

Mary In Valdosta in Valdosta, Georgia

55 months ago

I love the Smokin Pig. The food is great and so is the service. It's a great place to bring the family and the dress is casual. Then again so if everything else in Valdosta. That's why I love it here. Came from NY five years ago and wouldn't go back if you paid me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bones in Valdosta, Georgia

55 months ago

Host said: Food, entertainment, shopping, local traditions - where is it all happening in Valdosta?

Beef O' Brady's is a great place to dine with your family. Great Food and Great Fun. Overall, a nice place to hang out and meet existing and new friends.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

starsteve in Valdosta, Georgia

52 months ago

I don't like Beef's. Just another hamburger joint with OK service and so so food; the worst is Wooden nickel; overpriced and underdelivered.

marybeth in Valdosta, Georgia

52 months ago

I like Beef's also. I don't know about the burgers I always order the sandwiches and the people are very friendly. You might have gone on a bad day Steve. It happens. Amen on the Wooden nickel. I was very unhappy with food and the service. Yet it was touted as one of the best places in Valdosta at the time I went.
Baytree Pizza has great pizza for a Georgia town. It's the closest to NY pizza I have had in the six years I have been here. You won't be disappointed.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.