Employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

fredthegirl in Virginia Beach, Virginia

67 months ago

I have been seeking employment since November and have maybe three interviews. I've tweaked my resume and cover letters over and over again. I have networked on linkedin.com as well as through clients and past employees. Does anybody have any insight on employment opportunities?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Duffy ConsiderMyResume.com in San Antonio, Texas

67 months ago

Hi,

I see resumes all day long and would be glad to take a look at yours (free - I have nothing to sell) and see if I can offer any ideas to you. E-mail me and attach a copy (word if you can and I will make edits).

Duffy@considermyresume.com
www.considermyresume.com

Daniel in Virginia Beach, Virginia

64 months ago

I'm a computer programmer, graduated with an associates degree in Computer & Information Sciences at ECPI as Phi Theta Kappa. I have plenty of .Net software development experiences. I have worked for 5 different companies. I also have web development experience. I am living in Virginia Beach, VA.

Please call me if you have a job to offer, ASAP...

Thanks,
Daniel Newman

Send me a message on myspace.com/hulkster

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Arnaldo De Jesus in Virginia Beach, Virginia

63 months ago

Daniel in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: I'm a computer programmer, graduated with an associates degree in Computer & Information Sciences at ECPI as Phi Theta Kappa. I have plenty of .Net software development experiences. I have worked for 5 different companies. I also have web development experience. I am living in Virginia Beach, VA.

Please call me if you have a job to offer, ASAP...

Thanks,
Daniel Newman

Send me a message on myspace.com/hulkster

It's pretty OBVIOUS that you have no clue on how to search for a job!! NOBODY and absolutely NOBODY will just call you to offer you a job..I'm sure you are smart enough to figure that out.

On a second note NEVER EVER and I mean NEVER write down for an employer to contact you on your damn myspace!!! I mean come on...are you really that lazy that you can't take 10 freakin' minutes to set up an email account???...of course you already have one since you gave away your myspace..

good luck.

Daniel in Virginia Beach, Virginia

63 months ago

then why do i get calls all day long??

Arnaldo De Jesus in Virginia Beach, Virginia

63 months ago

Daniel in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: then why do i get calls all day long??

and why are you asking me????? maybe your family are the ones calling you or friends...it's none of my concern.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.