Up and coming jobs in Washington

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Host

What jobs are on the rise in Washington?

Reply - Report abuse

yolanda johnson in Washington, District of Columbia

105 months ago

It's been very hard too find a job that i like and want to keeep.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

yolanda johnson in Washington, District of Columbia

105 months ago

trhank you very much for this page jobs can be very boring sometimes so i try alot of them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Veronica in Washington, District of Columbia

105 months ago

Me and my son are looking for work in DC. He is more so looking for warehouse and I administrative, data entry, filing ect.. It is very hard to find work here and I've lived here all my life.

Veronica & Jesse

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

georgekilbinger in Washington, District of Columbia

105 months ago

i feel you because i`am been trying for the longes to get a enviroment/Janitor Job it seems inposible to get a Job with in DC and MD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tawanda Nelson in Washington, District of Columbia

103 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Washington?

My name is Tawanda Nelson, I am interested in the field of Security Officer that is paying a decent salary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lerolyn Adams in Washington, District of Columbia

103 months ago

I am interested in Sales position in my area. I have a teaching baground and I am looking for a Career change.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Veronica in Washington, District of Columbia

103 months ago

Go to careerbuilder.com and put in Sales Position and your location DC, you should see a great deal of ads. I made my resume public and I have gotten a few sales opportunities even though that's not my field. Employers find you.

Helpful in Cleveland, Ohio

103 months ago

Host said: What jobs are on the rise in Washington?

A great place to find these opportunities in Washington D.C. is www.cinume.com. From what I've heard, it's a place where you can search for interesting jobs, including at the White House, Congress, law firms, lobbyists, etc. The site promotes itself as a great tool for people from around the country because it even gives you a video resume option, so you can send not only your regular resume to the employer, but also a professional video clip.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

NY in Whitestone, New York

102 months ago

Retail IS hiring for the Holidays!
Check stores out/fill out the applications in person @ stores that will need help for the season/perhaps they may keep you after the Holidays!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

NY* in Westchester, New York

102 months ago

Veronica in Washington, District of Columbia said: Me and my son are looking for work in DC. He is more so looking for warehouse and I administrative, data entry, filing ect.. It is very hard to find work here and I've lived here all my life.

Veronica & Jesse

...same is happening alllll over the entire country!
Tried checking the warehouses in your area and surrounding Metro area?

NY* in Westchester, New York

102 months ago

yolanda johnson in Washington, District of Columbia said: It's been very hard too find a job that i like and want to keeep.

Then you should look into Temp Agencies...

Carla in Washington, District of Columbia

97 months ago

Just to let everyone know, I also have been looking for work and the Temporary Agencies that i have dealt with they are saying "It 's slow call back or are they holding the jobs for certain ones. I am a Jill of all Trades, I need work.

LaTanya Adams in Washington, District of Columbia

91 months ago

I am looking for work in a lot of areas like clerk, warehouse, houseclearning, constructtions, all labors. Please help if you or your company can. Thank You Very Much.

Mary Ann Reponte in Wilmington, North Carolina

1 month ago

Hello! We are expanding again and looking for someone in Washington to be our next Area Director.

Our company is N2 Publishing and we serve over 800 affluent communities across the United States with monthly publications all about that community. The publications include stories about the community residents, photos of their children, all submitted by the residents themselves.

This is a unique opportunity for someone who is driven and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit. If you would like to find out more information, please visit our careers page at www.n2pub.com/careers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.