apply for security officer job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (30)

Paudel Phanindra in APO

79 months ago

I am interested to join security officer job Washington D.C.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Helpful in Cleveland, Ohio

77 months ago

A great place to find these opportunities in Washington D.C. is www.cinume.com. From what I've heard, it's a place where you can search for interesting jobs, including at the White House, Congress, law firms, lobbyists, etc. The site promotes itself as a great tool for people from around the country because it even gives you a video resume option, so you can send not only your regular resume to the employer, but also a professional video clip.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

joann pollard in Washington, District of Columbia

74 months ago

Paudel Phanindra in APO said: I am interested to join security officer job Washington D.C.

i am interested in joinning a security officer jo in washington dc i have no experience is there some training avaiable to me? thank u ladyjai

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

joann pollard in Washington, District of Columbia

74 months ago

Paudel Phanindra in APO said: I am interested to join security officer job Washington D.C.

i am interested in joinning a security officer job in washington dc i have no experience is there some training avaiable to me? thank u ladyjai

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Robin Jenkins

73 months ago

joann pollard in Washington, District of Columbia said: i am interested in joinning a security officer jo in washington dc i have no experience is there some training avaiable to me? thank u ladyjai

I Robin Jenkins is interested in joinning a security job. I have no experience in security or firearms. I would like to be train in security job if I may have they oppurtunity to do so. Thank You.Please reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

robert washington in Washington, District of Columbia

72 months ago

Paudel Phanindra in APO said: I am interested security job. I have experience and qualification of security officer.
so do i ms lady and im looking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

michael farina in Jamaica, New York

72 months ago

joann pollard in Washington, District of Columbia said: i am interested in joinning a security officer jo in washington dc i have no experience is there some training avaiable to me? thank u ladyjai

I am interested in joinning the security work force ,I have military service and am still active/reserve.thank you michael farina

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

michael farina in Jamaica, New York

72 months ago

I am interested in joinning the security work force ,I have military service and am still active/reserve.thank you michael farina.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Tyrone Johnson in Baltimore, Maryland

70 months ago

Iam interested in having a job as a security officer in Washington D.C. I security experience and I am also a licensed security guard for the state of Maryland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

billy r maddox in Washington, District of Columbia

65 months ago

please e-mail me when jobs are available. leave a phone number or e-mail for me to contact someone concerning a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angelo Gregory in Washington, District of Columbia

65 months ago

I am interested in becoming a fulltime security officer.If there is any necessary information please e-mail or leave.

Phyllis Roberts in Baltimore, Maryland

64 months ago

Phyllis Roberts in Washington, District of Columbia"]i am interested in joinning a security officer job in washington dc i have no experience is there some training avaiable to me? thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

chocolatec44 in Washington, District of Columbia

64 months ago

Yes I'm interested in working and im seeking work i am a very hard working love to be on time for work and seeking full time and over time if need,And im a very friendly and good person to other and show respect.

delante salters in Capitol Heights, Maryland

63 months ago

DELANT SALTERS I'M IN NEED OF A JOB AS A SECURITY GUARD I DO HAVE THE EXPERINCE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

delante salters in Capitol Heights, Maryland

63 months ago

I DELANTE SALTERS I'M INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR A JOB AS A SECURUTY GRAUD I DO HAVE THE EXPERINCE IN THE JOB WHICH I'M APPLYING FOR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tigatokreyol@yahoo.com in Silver Spring, Maryland

61 months ago

I'm Jasmin Brice i was a policier officer in my country, and i m interest to join you guys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

amenaanderson in Capitol Heights, Maryland

60 months ago

I Amena Anderson is interested to joining security officer job Washington D.C.

chocolatec44 in Washington, District of Columbia

60 months ago

I'm Charlene Matthews interested in joining working for the security office job in Washington D.C.

jermaine butler in Indian Head, Maryland

60 months ago

joann pollard in Washington, District of Columbia said: i am interested in joinning a security officer jo in washington dc i have no experience is there some training avaiable to me? thank u jermaine butler

latoya in Washington, District of Columbia

59 months ago

I am interested to join security officer job in Washington D.C.
because I'M IN NEED OF A JOB and I am interested security jobs
i don't have no experience but i am fast at picking up things
i need to know thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Deb - kamilah in Tampa, Florida

59 months ago

Tyrone Johnson in Baltimore, Maryland said: Iam interested in having a job as a security officer in Washington D.C. I security experience and I am also a licensed security guard for the state of Maryland.

did you use to live in Washington, DC back in 1980?

LaMont White in Capitol Heights, Maryland

59 months ago

Im am interested in becoming a security guard,I have 2 years of experience one at SixFlags America and, the other at the Show Place Arena.I'm good at learning quick,getting the job done and fast at mostly every thing.I know I would be a good security guard for the state of Maryland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JermaineButler in Indian Head, Maryland

59 months ago

I am intersted in a job as a security officer i have several years experinence in this field.please consider me with a postion or a interview thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

vikas in New Delhi, India

59 months ago

hai i am vikas i am so thankful to u for rply me .I am so abisious person . I can do any thing for my future. pls tell me how can i join it. what is the complete process

sade bowman in Washington, District of Columbia

51 months ago

I am very interested in the a postion working with your company.I have no experience,But i'm willing to learn.I'm hard working easy going and assertive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Him bad in Washington, District of Columbia

30 months ago

michael in Washington, District of Columbia"]I am very interested in the a postion working with your company.I have 15 years experience, in developing and impiemented security protection.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

belleluna07@yahoo.com in Silver Spring, Maryland

23 months ago

Marie Mason in S S MD I have over 8 years experience and qualification also willing to learn more I'm a very heard working person easy to get alone with others,respectable sincere I would love to be a part of your teem

belleluna07@yahoo.com in Silver Spring, Maryland

23 months ago

Marie Mason in S S MD I have over 8 years experience and qualification also willing to learn more I'm a very heard working person easy to get alone with others,respectable sincere I would love to be a part of your teem

Giselda Culler in Washington, District of Columbia

22 months ago

In these times it is always wise to be professional

Sophia Turner in Fort Washington, Maryland

3 months ago

I am very interested in working within your company I also think that I can be an asset to your company although I've never done security I've worked front desk for Unity Health Care Washington DC

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.