Lighting Shows

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22)

Dana White in West Palm Beach, Florida

83 months ago

I am a Lighting designer from Dreyfoos School of the Arts and am looking for small jobs or gigs for lighting. i just finished lighting a show of a compolation of musical songs. I am very respectable and eager to work individual. I would charge a price that would best suite myself and whom ever my employer is. I can do anything from Plays to Small Showcases. If you are interested in my service please leave me a comment and i will reply ASAP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elizabeth Dye in West Palm Beach, Florida

83 months ago

Can you do lighting for a party? If so what would you charge?

83 months ago

I would first need to know what kind of party. also i would need to charge for the Cost of my lighting equipment and for my service according to hours i work. also if you could give me an idea of the date or dates.

83 months ago

i hope i didnt give you the wrong idea. i wouldnt charge you for the price of my equipment i just wanted you to get an idea of what my charge would cover.

83 months ago

My wedding reception.

83 months ago

I would be honored to be your lighting designer on a day as special as that. I will come up with a price for you and get back to you. By the way congratulations.

83 months ago

Well yesterday I ordered 20 pole lamps from Target because I didn't know if I'd hear from you and I was desperate. I think I am short of cash so I will have to go with that.

I'd love to have "real" lighting but with my wedding just over 3 weeks away, I had to make a snap decision.

If you ever get your own website we should talk as mine is www.romanticvows.com

I'm a wedding officiant and I allow other companies to list their links on my site.

Hope you understand!

Elizabeth

83 months ago

Well I could probably still help you. let me see if i can pull some strings. i could still come and have some lighting and do it on a donation basis for payment. I will get back to you by Today.

83 months ago

Well I have like 85 guest coming from all walks of life, Judges, Real Estate Moguels, Legal Assistants, Millionaires, etc. so the exposure for you would be great. In addition, Aleyda's is doing the food and the owner will be there too so she may also be good for you to get exposure with. In addition, I, as a Wedding Officiant myself, my wedding decerator and photographer are putting together a "one stop wedding package" so.... maybe you'd be interested in being a part of the "one stop" package too. If so let me know your thoughts on this. We are actually having a meeting on Friday at the Madison Green The Links Restaurant to discuss the "One Stop" concept. Would you like to join us? 12 Noon.

As for my wedding, again, we are about $$$ tapped out so I don't want you to think we have extra cash for this. I got laid off in November so its been difficult but... again the exposure for you and your work would be fabulous. You could even bring some business cards (If nicely done) and we could put some on the tables if you'd like.

Your thoughts?

83 months ago

Wow, that's really cool. I just want to reiterate that i am a junior in highschool. i wasnt shure if you knew that. Also, i am willing to work for you. I also wanted to know if you had a DJ and what kind of music would be playing. Also what are you looking for for lighting. Do you want Special effects stuff or just stuff to light the dance floor or a stage. I also am involved in my school Musical West Side Story which is opening soon so i need to know when i am needed so that i can make sure that i am available.

Dana White

83 months ago

Well the best thing would be for you to come to the location and look the place over. I will be there on Sat. morning so if you call me we can arrange a time. Call me tomorrow at 308-7298. My name is Elizabeth.

83 months ago

I will give you a call.

83 months ago

Are you interested in a Fog machine or lasers

83 months ago

No no need for fog machine or lasers.

Dana White in Lake Worth, Florida

82 months ago

can you give me four color choices that will match your theme, Please? i'm going to buy gels and i want to make sure i get the right colors.

82 months ago

Hey there! Well we were thinking royal blue would be best but if you need other colors we are having fushia, royal blue and violet.

I need your cell #. I inadvertently saved the Community Center's # in my phone not yours.

Hope you are doing well.

Elizabeth

82 months ago

Dana White in Lake Worth, Florida said: can you give me four color choices that will match your theme, Please? i'm going to buy gels and i want to make sure i get the right colors.

Dana: Also, we will be sure to get you photographs of your lighting too for your use too.

Dana White in Lake Worth, Florida

82 months ago

thank you. i am doing well. I'm excited for this weekend. my cell is 561-779-5565. and i have 250 business cards ready to hand out. so you now my company's name is NiteLite Illuminations. What time does the wedding start?

82 months ago

Hey there, glad your doing well. I'm excited too! Love the Company name. You will surely get great opportunity to have your cards distributed. You can set up beginning at 4:15 p.m. and the wedding outside (unless it rains begings at 6:45 p.m. and runs till 11. Then you can have until Midnight to remove your lighting elements. My cell is 308-7298 in case you need me. George will be on site at 4:15 p.m. working with all the pole lamps and the like so if you need help his # is: 267-8568.

We are so happy your helping with the lighting and now I can recommend you to all prospective brides I have for my company RomanticVows.com Check out my website.

See you Saturday!

82 months ago

I didnt know you were a non-denominational pastor. I attend a non-denominational church and i am a non-denominational christian. that's so cool.

82 months ago

Well that is awesome! Both George and I think very highly of you. We commend you for being ambitious. So many young people are on the wrong path these days but you Dana, you are one who will succeed as your driven yet very very pleasant to work with.

We are both so excited to have met you and what you are doing for our wedding is so greatly appreciated!

Party South Florida in Boca Raton, Florida

67 months ago

Hi Ms. Elizabeth Dye I see that you are tring to put together a one stop wedding shop. Do you have an entertainment company? Please check out our website partysouthflorida.com. Also if you have a DJ for your wedding this weekend?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.