WORST BUSSINESS IN WESTON

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

paul in Deerfield Beach, Florida

81 months ago

IF YOU WANNA BE SCREW UP GO TO LA RURAL, ARGENTINIAN FOOD MARKET OUT ON WESTON RD. THEY HAVE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES, AND KILLER PRICES. THE SAME AG OF CHARCOAL THAT YOU CAN BUY IN RESTAURANT DEPOT FOR $ 6.99, THEY SELL IT HERE FOR $ 12.71 !!!!
SOME WILL SAY WELL THATS THE COST OF LIVE IN A CITY LIKE WESTON .....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

michele in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

43 months ago

paul in Deerfield Beach, Florida said: IF YOU WANNA BE SCREW UP GO TO LA RURAL, ARGENTINIAN FOOD MARKET OUT ON WESTON RD. THEY HAVE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES, AND KILLER PRICES. THE SAME AG OF CHARCOAL THAT YOU CAN BUY IN RESTAURANT DEPOT FOR $ 6.99, THEY SELL IT HERE FOR $ 12.71 !!!!
SOME WILL SAY WELL THATS THE COST OF LIVE IN A CITY LIKE WESTON .....

You probably had a bad day and thought that the customer service at La Rural is bad, I have the opposite experience! I've been shopping at La Rural for the past 5 years and have never had a complain with their service or the goods that are sold there. This is a "boutique" market place with the best Argentinian beef around, outstanding empanadas and many, many other outstanding products! And yes some items are more expensive than you would think but you have the choice of NOT BUYING THEM! Most specialty markets have higher prices but the convenience of buying everything in one place... mostly for a fantastic BBQ is priceless... You sure do not know what you are talking about and if you do not live in Weston, why come all the way from Deerfield? I love the place and so do many friends and family that I have taken to enjoy "un asado" at their restaurant. Best place: La Rural on Weston Rd!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.