Relocating to White Plains

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kevin Jackson in Kingshill, Virgin Islands, U.S.

66 months ago

After having lived and worked in the Caribbean since 1993, I'm considering moving back home to White Plains. I saw a lot of hotel development on my last trip in 2008 and would love to have some insight on the industry and opportunities, having opened three different resorts in the Caribbean...my last hotel gig in WP was the old White Plains Hotel on South Lyons and Broadway

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Buffy in Courtenay, British Columbia

64 months ago

What are the job opportunities like in the dental field in USVI?Would be fantastic just to pack up and move where the sunshine is!! Thanks for your response in advance!

KJ in Kingshill, Virgin Islands, U.S.

64 months ago

I've no idea as to what the opportunities are in your field, but I suggest you go online to VisitStcroix.com or conduct a web search for the Virgin Islands Department of Labor.

Before you decide to relocate to the Caribbean, its a definite that you need to visit the islands, before moving here blindly with ideas of laying on the beach and drinking rum & cokes all day long. There's a big difference in culture, lifestyle and attitude from that of the United States, even though we are the US Virgin Islands.

My advice, research thouroughly before packing your duffel bags...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.