What are the best neigborhoods in Wichita?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Where is the good life? For families? Singles?

Reply - Report abuse

jw_ks in Wichita, Kansas

36 months ago

I haved lived in Wichita, Ks. since March , 2000 after moving here from the Twin Cities and I am asking..."Why do you wish to move to this lame town?" I am serious not being mean...this town is really bad. I hate this place, I want to move to Seattle, Wa. The job market here and wages stink and the people in general are very rude and hateful. I am being honest and you will do what you wish, but I would think twice. Good luck and take care!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

howlindg1 in Wichita, Kansas

34 months ago

jw_ks in Wichita, Kansas said: I haved lived in Wichita, Ks. since March , 2000 after moving here from the Twin Cities and I am asking..."Why do you wish to move to this lame town?" I am serious not being mean...this town is really bad. I hate this place, I want to move to Seattle, Wa. The job market here and wages stink and the people in general are very rude and hateful. I am being honest and you will do what you wish, but I would think twice. Good luck and take care!

Seattle or any other town would be perfect for you. If Wichita is so lame why are you still here after eleven years? I have lifelong friends in Wichita and have lived in other cities around the country too. However, I keep coming back because the people are some of the friendliest you will find anywhere. I am finally back in Wichita and don't ever plan to leave. Perhaps the problem with Wichita for you lies within yourself and not the people who live here. Good luck, take care, and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.