Acsys, Inc. - Has anyone ever talked to or worked for?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jon Jones in Wilmington, Delaware

83 months ago

Seeing the posts on Robert Half, which I agree with as regard to some of the ill treatment, I recently signed up with the Wilmington, DE office of Acsys, Inc.

I really just looking to see what others experiences are with this firm.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

wisdom8970 in Kennesaw, Georgia

83 months ago

Jon Jones in Wilmington, Delaware said: Seeing the posts on Robert Half, which I agree with as regard to some of the ill treatment, I recently signed up with the Wilmington, DE office of Acsys, Inc.

I really just looking to see what others experiences are with this firm.

The one in MD was great, they kept me busy but since moving to GA in 2005, I only got one call from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Former RH Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina

75 months ago

As a former Branch Manager of Robert Half International, I will tell you that Acsys is far better than RHI. I am now a Director at Acsys and the first thing I noticed upon coming to Acsys is the way the candidates are treated. Acsys does not consider its candidates as "numbers". There are no mininum interview goals per week. We only bring in candidates for jobs that actually exists.

The other thing is Acsys has very little turnover, which in turn means you deal with the same person month in and month out. The clients we deal with also appreciate this in terms of relationship building.

p.s. Wisdom8970, we only have on office in the Atlanta area. You might want to reach back out to them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

connie cevech in Baltimore, Maryland

65 months ago

The Robert Half in Wilmington Delaware staff are very unprofessional. and never call you for a position , although , I have called everyday, and told someone will call you if we find a match for you, What in the Hell is a Match, I've been on the role for 6 months and the same answer, these people are so very unprofessional the entire company in wilmington, is just so full of Sugar Honey Ice and Tea. you get it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.